Your favourite fav of another 365er March 17th-23rd

March 23rd, 2018
Here's your chance to highlight the amazing work of another 365er. Choose your favourite from this week's fav's and post it here making sure you include the artist's user name ( the one that starts @ ) so they get a notification. To post here go to your fav list, click on the shot you'd like to share, click on the turn right arrow symbol next to the fav star then copy and paste the embed code into this discussion.
March 23rd, 2018
I love this series of shots by @domenicododaro I suggest you look back over his previous shots where his photo bombing skills are amazing :)

March 23rd, 2018
This one by @suefoll caught my eye this week :)

March 23rd, 2018
My this is a toughy, I have so many favs during this week that are exceptional.

How about this onr by @Weezilou
March 23rd, 2018
I like this by it's by @deborah63 . Debbie like myself likes a bit of editing, and when it delivers results like this, I think it is well worth the effort..
March 23rd, 2018
@psychographer @domenicododaro

Domenico, your work is amazing! Following...and thank you, Lisa, for sharing.
March 23rd, 2018

This is my favourite from @amyK she did a great job of capturing the true nature of this bird
March 24th, 2018
@psychographer Thank you so much, Lisa! Iā€™m humbled... I just wish I could be more active, this is really a tough period. xxx
@featherstone26 thanks a lot! I do really appreciate this!
March 24th, 2018
@soylentgreen always puts up something to fav
March 24th, 2018
@claycameras Simple and elegant

March 24th, 2018
from April @aecasey makes me hopeful for some warm spring weather!
March 24th, 2018
by @alfredrico. Love this one, as it reminds me of how our home town used to look only 12 years ago. Unfortunately most of the vines in the area have been pulled out to make room for housing. Very sad
March 24th, 2018
Thanks so much for liking this Carole. I'm keeping an eye on this one, who knows, all this learning I'm getting could come in handy someday.
March 24th, 2018
March 24th, 2018
@elatedpixie
Thanks so much. I appreciate the positive feedback.
March 24th, 2018
This one by Wendy showing a behind the scenes look at farming life @farmreporter
March 24th, 2018
@Cherrill
Thank you so much, Cherrill! Really appreciate the Fav - these quints are doing really well and growing like bad weeds!
March 24th, 2018
This one from @haskar
March 25th, 2018
Fab shot by @hartawan
March 25th, 2018
This one from @spectrum
Write a Reply