May Word of the Month Request

April 26th, 2018
My apologies for neglecting 365 these past couple of weeks. I really miss the precious time spent behind the camera and at the computer in the evening. Life does get hectic at times, but I do see an end to the perpetual busy-ness in the very near future. I am looking forward to participating once again.

I will be taking suggestions until Sunday night with the intention of doing up the list then as well.

It continually does my heart good to see how many people participate in this great challenge. Your constant support makes the task of coordinating the word of the month a true pleasure. A HEART felt thank you, as usual, is in order here!

The theme months seem to be very popular so feel free to suggest what we can do for May along with your suggestions for the word of the month. Nicole Campbell @nicolecampbell is hosting the May half/half theme again this year so if you have any suggestions on how we can double this up, I would sure appreciate it!

Please do not worry if someone has already suggested your word - I will know how popular it is when I see it submitted more than once and will be sure to include it.

Have a great week!
April 26th, 2018
Amy
May the 3rd is paranormal day

May the 8th is no socks day

May the 13th is train day

May the 15th is straw hat day

May the 28th is hamburger day

Www.daysoftheyear.com 😊
April 26th, 2018
Wow, is it that time already. Time needs to slow down. LOL

flowers
sunset
clouds
wildlife
Mother's Day in the US - May 13
purple
rust
leading lines

April 29th, 2018
Nearly missed this, my brain is feeling addled so I'm not much help.

leaves
Mother's Day (13th May in Aus too)
flowers
365/ numbers
Favourite things collage
The half & half theme is running again for May, so we could throw one in here.
camping

April 29th, 2018
leav
flowers
clouds
family
mother's Day
On-my-Walk-Today-I-Saw
My favorite flowers in a collage
half & half would be good too
book(s)
flowers
rust
birds
sunrise
sunset

April 29th, 2018
May 4th star wars day!!!

Horizon
Yacht/boat
Wave
Wine
Glass
Grape
Steering
Church
Stairs
Steps
Pet
Hand
Foot
Farming

Hope not too late Wendy, thanks for your hard work doing this theme xx
April 30th, 2018
@teaandcheddar
Welcome back, Amy
So good to see you jumping right back into the challenges! Thank you for your suggestions.
April 30th, 2018
@mittens
I'm with you, Marilyn! Time definitely needs to slow down! so good to see how you always participate in this!
April 30th, 2018
@merrelyn
You are not addled at all! Your words are great!
April 30th, 2018
@henrir
I really like how you have incorporated some of the popular themes into your words. Well done and thank you!
April 30th, 2018
@30pics4jackiesdiamond
Love your suggestions - and was hoping to get a Star Wars suggestion. I love that day!
Write a Reply