Your favourite fav of another 365er May 19th-25th

May 25th, 2018
Here's your chance to highlight the amazing work of another 365er. Choose your favourite from this week's fav's and post it here making sure you include the artist's user name ( the one that starts @ ) so they get a notification. To post here go to your fav list, click on the shot you'd like to share, click on the turn right arrow symbol next to the fav star then copy and paste the embed code into this discussion.
May 25th, 2018
Stunning moon shot. Love all that detail @olivetreeann

May 25th, 2018
absolutely love this one by @haskar

May 25th, 2018
and here's another one from @haskar, which i picked before i saw carol's choice ...

May 25th, 2018
There are flashier photos in my recent favorites, but I find this collage of six tunnels, by Suzie Townsend @stownsend for the MFPIAC (current theme is things that start with a T) so very aesthetically satisfying to my eye. I like the way it's laid out -- using the two darker ones to anchor the opposite diagonal corners, and the variety of tunnels.
May 26th, 2018
@psychographer
Thank you Lisa! It's one of my favorite subjects. Of course this one has a little "magic" added to it.
May 26th, 2018

So here's one of my favs for the week- I loved the layers and lines of waves as well as the dreamy minimalistic composition. @adayinmallacoota
May 26th, 2018
this one from Karly @365karly1
May 26th, 2018
May 26th, 2018
May 26th, 2018
@blueberry1222 Oh, thank you Krista! You've made my day!!
May 26th, 2018
Really enjoyed the colour of this amazing bird against black by @milaniet

May 26th, 2018
Fabulous reflection and capture by @fayefaye

May 26th, 2018
It has to be this one - this reminds me of growing up in London suburbia when so many houses looked similar to this - happy days and thanks for the memories Sarah @sarahlth
May 26th, 2018
@Cherrill Thanks for this Cherril, first time I have been chosen.
May 26th, 2018
@sarahlth You're welcome! Sometimes an image just strikes a chord with someone - I was transported back about 40 years!
May 26th, 2018
For me it is this half and half black and white. I just think it is stunning and so clever.
May 26th, 2018
I love the colour and character of this shot by @sarahlth
Winnie the Pooh has always been a favourite of mine.
Most of all it made me smile.

May 26th, 2018
@mcsiegle Mary, I am speechless. Thank you so much for your very kind words about my collage! I had a very fun time finding my tunnel pictures from our travels a couple years ago. Again - THANK YOU!
May 26th, 2018
There were so many wonderful photos to chose from but this one by John - @congaree, pretty much stops me in my tracks each time I see it. I love herons and this one is captured so beautifully! Great job, John!
May 26th, 2018
@gardenfolk Oh!! Thank you so much the recognition! It's my favourite frog picture so far!☺
May 27th, 2018
@brigette Thanks Brigette!
May 27th, 2018
Liked this very horizontal one from @robz
May 27th, 2018
I love the atmosphere in this photo by @stefanotrezzi
May 27th, 2018
This by @ginaanderson
May 27th, 2018
@vincent24 Why thank you so much Vincent. That is such a wonderful compliment and I am so chuffed that you posted my image here. Many, many thanks for your encouragement!
May 27th, 2018
by Paul @paul10
May 28th, 2018
I love the work Mariana @mv_wolfie has been doing in her studio series!

Write a Reply