MFPIAC75 has a winner.

July 23rd, 2018
Many thanks to all those who participated in this challenge and to those who voted.
CC Folk @folkgarden, Congratulations on winning with your wonderful collage. It is up to you to host the next challenge.

July 23rd, 2018
congrats
July 23rd, 2018
Wonderful collage - and what a cheeky little fellow.
July 24th, 2018

@folkgarden Congrats CC! You can never have too many photos of kittens :)

@ludwigsdiana And thanks, Diana, for the opportunity to post 12 shots of my four-legged friend on just two days!
July 24th, 2018
Congratulations! This sweet little kitten stole our hearts!
July 24th, 2018
Thank you! I didn't get notified, Diana, @ludwigsdiana because I am @gardenfolk Haha! Now I will have to figure how how to host the next challenge! I was routing for @lynnz to win but I did love my little Panda kitten. She was adorable and so much fun...a pistol and full of life and discovery.
July 24th, 2018
@robz Thank you so much! Panda was a cutie pie!
July 24th, 2018
@4rky Thank you! I appreciate your love for cats, kittens and fur babies!
July 25th, 2018
@ludwigsdiana Diane...I need some help and instructions on how to do this. I have not hosted a contest before...HELP! :)
July 25th, 2018
I do apologise for my silly mistake, old age is getting to me. When I won my first challenge I just copied the text of the previous winner, just added a bit of my own and of course my title at the bottom of the list. (Unfortunately I deleted it, Jackie will surely not mind if you use it too) You can use mine, with your own addition. Just copy and paste it to a new topic under the themes and competitions. Choose a new theme and add Cats at the bottom. Good luck :-)

MFPIAC starts today the 24th June.
posted June 24th, 2018 (edit | delete | reply)
Diana Ludwigs ace
Thank you Jackie @jackiesdiamonds for hosting the last MFPIAC challenge. I feel honoured to have been chosen to select the subject for the next MFPIAC.

There are only two rules. You must compile a collage comprising 6 photographs. You must have taken those photos, but not necessarily during the time frame of the challenge.

As there have been so many Cat photos lately and I am a Cat lover,, my chosen topic for MFPIAC75 is Cats. (even those in a zoo and nature)

Please tag your collage MFPIAC75 and the closing date will be July 15th.

Previous collage themes have been

Nature (MFPIAC1) Colour (MFPIAC2) Memory (MFPIAC3)
Signs (MFPIAC4) Food (MFPIAC5) Animals (MFPIAC6)
Buildings (MFPIAC7) Subject (MFPIAC8) Webs (MFPIAC9)
Water (MFPIAC10) Transportation (MFPIAC11) Four Seasons (MFPIAC12)
Circles (MFPIAC13) Action (MFPIAC14) Air (MFPIAC15)
Night (MFPIAC16) Close Up and Macros (MFPIAC17) Holidays (MFPIAC18)
Place where I Live (MFPIAC19) Christmas (MFPIAC20)
Black & White (MFPIAC21) Wings (MFPIAC22) Toys (MFPUAC23)
Therapy (MFPIAC24) Aged (MFPIAC25) Growth (MFPIAC26)
Green (MFPIAC27) Insects (MFPIAC28) Silhouettes (MFPIAC29)
Skies (MFPIAC30) Reflections (MFPIAC31) Rust (MFPIAC32)
Time (MFPIAC33) Sports (MFPIAC34) Halloween (MFPIAC35)
Cold (MFPIAC36) Pets (MFPIAC38) Birds (MFPIAC39)
Valentines (MFPIAC40) Windows (MFPICA41) Shadows (MFPIAC42)
Trees (MFPIAC43) Doors (MFPIAC44) Kitchen (MFPIAC45)
Garden/Yard (MFPIAC46) Highways & Byways (MFPIAC47)
My Country (MFPIAC48) Street Art (MFPIAC49) Musical ( MFPIAC50)
Bicycle (MFPIAC51) Tools (MFPIAC52) Thankfulness (MFPIAC53)
Containers (MFPIAC54) Christmas Decorations (MFPIAC55)
Travel (MFPIAC56) Soft (MFPIAC57) Urban (MFPIAC58)
People (MFPIAC59) Leaves (MFPIAC60) Glass (MFPIAC61)
Collections (MFPIAC62) Leisure Time (MFPIAC63)
Textures and Patterns (MFPIAC64) Communications (MFPIAC65)
My Happy Place (MFPIAC66) Traditions (MFPIAC67)
Sunrises & Sunsets (MFPIAC68) Blue (MFPIAC69)
Body Parts (MFPIAC70) Childhood (MFPIAC71) Vacations (MFPIAC72)
Yellow (MFPIAC73) T's (MFPIAC74)

Please also upload your collage for MFPIAC75 here on this thread. It will help to keep it current on the notifications on the right.
July 25th, 2018
@ludwigsdiana Thank you, Diana. I will look this over and try to post a new challenge soon. If I have trouble or questions, I will let you know. I can be computer challenged sometimes. :)
July 25th, 2018
@gardenfolk you cannot be half as bad as me, I got my first one last year. Everyone has been so helpful, you certsanly will not have a problem 😊
July 26th, 2018
@gardenfolk absolutely adore this little one and the story behind it. Congratulations
July 29th, 2018
@ludwigsdiana Oh dear! I copied and pasted tonight a "new topic" for the MFPIAC76 under "themes and competitions" however, I didn't see it come up?!? Shouldn't it show up immediately?
July 29th, 2018
@ludwigsdiana Looks like it just posted the winner thread instead of the new one I wrote and didn't save?!?
July 29th, 2018
@ludwigsdiana What did I do wrong?!? :(
July 29th, 2018
@gardenfolk I have no idea! I am not a wizz neither lol.It should come up immediately under in the new topic. Copy and paste the above, then edit it according to what you want to say. Post afterwards, good luck 😉
July 29th, 2018
@suzanne234 you have helped me so often Suzanne, could you maybe please give CC a hand?
July 29th, 2018
@gardenfolk Hi CC, I'm not sure what you did wrong but it it's pretty much as Diana says. I work on a lap top and have two 365 tabs open so its easier to work with, but that's just my choice!
Under themes & competitions, open new topic. As Diana says its easier to copy and paste the introduction from the previous round. Diana has added it in the comments above. Then change the relevant information such as the MFPIAC round number and tag, the dates for the competition and the theme also the previous host name if you wish.. Also add Cats to the bottom of the list. Then press start topic. It should come up immediately, you can go in and edit it if there are any mistakes, but you cant edit the subject title. If you have any problems at all please get back to me.

You will probably need some help when it comes to the voting round but it's easy once you know how! :))
July 29th, 2018
@gardenfolk Another idea is to do all the writing, copying deleting, changing etc etc in a word or note document and then copy & paste the whole lot in one go :)
July 29th, 2018
@suzanne234 Thanks so much Suzanne, I am not home and don't have my pc here. The first time is always the worst, I had nightmares. Thanks so much for your prompt response and input. Have a lovely day 😊
July 29th, 2018
@ludwigsdiana No problem at all Diana, I felt just the same, it's the one downside of winning! Have a great day yourself :)
July 29th, 2018
@suzanne234 Thank you, Suzanne. I will try it again tonight...not sure why it didn’t work. Seems like I did everything you said! I might try word next time. Will be out of town today.
July 30th, 2018
@suzanne234 @ludwigsdiana I finally figured out what went wrong the first time. I did not put my name and @gardenfolk at the top of the post so it didn't recognize it as a new post by me! Oops! I think everything else was correct. Thank you both for your help. :)
July 30th, 2018
@gardenfolk good news! The first time it is always tricky without help. Now that you know what to, you can enter more challenges 😊
July 30th, 2018
@ludwigsdiana Thank you, Diana. Will see about that. I do like to participate but not necessarily to win. :)
Write a Reply