Coming Soon - Favourite You Took in 2018

December 17th, 2018
Start looking through your UPLOADED monthly albums to find your favourite photo that you took that month. THEN from that selection of 12, choose your favourite for the year. OK you can choose two!!!

PLEASE DON'T POST A PHOTO HERE YET, but i would be interested to know how many of you would be planning to be taking part.
December 17th, 2018
Now - that is a tough one! I will participate, of course! It's going to be fun to go back through the year and reminisce.
December 17th, 2018
@farmreporter oooh, would you be so good to add to the next sh*t list please Wendy??!! 🤓👍fank yoooo
December 17th, 2018
@30pics4jackiesdiamond
I will add it to the next SH*T list. I did add it to the SH*T list one week but then found that the link was already a full week old with a new one coming out right away since the SH*T list comes out on Thursdays and yours is on Friday.
I do mention people should go through the discussion board to find weekly features like your fav's in the introduction, but I wonder how much that gets read.
What I will do for now on is add your link to the SH*T list on Friday so it is current for the week.
December 17th, 2018
Thank you Wendy @farmreporter this is notice for a couple of weeks do will be current 😀
December 17th, 2018
Great idea... a challenging one too (at least for anyone as indecisive as me!) ... I'm not getting on here much at all at the moment but I will take part if I remember and spot in the discussions.
December 17th, 2018
I already know which one I’m going to post if I remember to do it
December 17th, 2018
Easy-peasy. I've only been doing this since late November.
December 17th, 2018
One shot out of 365?! I'm glad you're giving us some time to think about it!
December 18th, 2018
Great idea, should be fun. I'll try.
December 18th, 2018
ugh... always tough... i've started looking thru the year anyway for calendar and possible year end vid, but picking just one? hmmmmmmmm....
December 18th, 2018
@northy you can have two!!!
@lynnz please do
@tdaug80 practice for next year!!!

@grammyn I'll remind you
@roachling I'll remind you too
December 18th, 2018
thanks
December 18th, 2018
A wonderful idea -- good for each of us to review and see what we've accomplished this year too.
December 18th, 2018
@taffy glad you think so, thank you
@grammyn glad you'll take part
December 19th, 2018
Cracking idea!
December 19th, 2018
Great idea...better start looking now!
December 19th, 2018
@inthecloud5 that's why you've been given notice!!!
@4rky thank you ;)
December 19th, 2018
I will participate! In 4 of the past 5 years, I have picked my favorite dozen images of the year, in the spirit of Ansel Adams' quote "Twelve significant photographs in any one year is a good crop”. [Not that anything I've done is worth even mentioning in the same breath as Ansel Adams.] It is an interesting exercise for me, some years have been inspiring, some have been depressing. But I plan to do it again this year, so I'll only need to pick one from that 12!

December 19th, 2018
@lsquared you are alloed two if you Laarry!! Thank you for planning to take part! May I usse your Ansel Adams quote when I launch the 'event' please??
December 19th, 2018
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Of course, we should all quote Ansel Adams as often as possible!!

Thanks for coming up with this event!
December 20th, 2018
Ouches! But it would be fun to try......
December 20th, 2018
@lsquared I love that quote!
December 22nd, 2018
I'd like to take part, too. Funny how you post something and are quite pleased with it but a few months later, you cringe with embarrassment! But one in particular I loved . . .
Write a Reply