Pick your fav favs from 14-20 January

January 21st, 2019
Here is where we pick one or two of the photos we loved on 365 this week, and give kudos to the photographers that inspire us every single day. A lot of new people have joined the site over the past weeks so if you can give a shoutout to a newby as well so they too feel the love that would be awesome.

To share your top fav this week, go to your favorites, open the photo , click the share arrow beneath said photo, click once in the embed link box so the words go blue, copy and paste that link in this discussion, below, and dont forget to include the @name of the photographer so they know you loved it.

How brilliant is this capture of a Kite from Nicole! @nicoleweg

and here is Batfish himself in his element, wonderful environmental self -portrait. @batfish best viewed on black!

January 21st, 2019
I loved this one from @kareenking. The contrast between the pristine snow and the buildings that had seen better days really appealed to me.
January 21st, 2019
This one by Vikki @summerfield

January 21st, 2019
Loved this one by @etienne (who is new, and has some stunning images btw)

And this one by @atchoo

January 21st, 2019
This one from Annie Metcalfe @blueace who is presently traveling through Vietnam. This shot reminded me of a storybook, fairy tale type of town high in the mountains and shrouded in mist.

January 21st, 2019
Has to be this one from @gilbertwood. Perfect.

January 21st, 2019
@helenhall Helen's african adventures are beautiful, just want to be there

January 22nd, 2019
from Adi @adi314
January 22nd, 2019
By Vincent @vincent24
January 22nd, 2019
@m2016 I picked Etienne's, also. I was afraid that I was biased, because Etienne and I have been friends in real life for a long time. I think I'll go back and pick a different fav fav, now.
January 22nd, 2019
I don't fav a lot of shots, so it is always hard for me to pick one. I know that sounds counterintuitive, but I really like the few shots that I designate as favorites. I liked this one by @ramr , because of how well he captured a window on everyday life. The composition was very well balanced
January 22nd, 2019
@lynnz Many Thanks Lynn!
January 22nd, 2019
So many great photos this past week, but I'll go with this one from @etienne, who I discovered on the "New Faces" page!

January 23rd, 2019
@sugarmuser that is a rather fantastic capture of your doggy friend :)
, do you have a fav fav from another 365er to share? thats what this particular thread is for,
January 23rd, 2019
@kali66 sorry I need new glasses, i scan through things at the moment, will rectify
January 23rd, 2019
I really liked this one by @inthecloud5

January 23rd, 2019

@teriyakih My favourite for the week
January 23rd, 2019
by @kates999 Love a good shipwreck, and kate's a new face so extra special
January 23rd, 2019
@yorkshirekiwi Have to agree Carole, Love this one from Kate
Write a Reply