ººº roll up roll up! ººº

February 19th, 2019
the album cover challenge is about to end and there are only three entries! oh calamity! it would be a shame to miss out on your chance to be a finalist in this fun challenge. maybe if you're fairly new to 365 you would consider giving it a go? you can let your creativity run wild, perhaps get started with a little look round the free editing programme picmonkey to see what takes your fancy there. the instructions are all in my original post, which you'll find here: http://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/32757/album-cover-challenge-101

i'm extending the deadline for entries to midnight gmt on friday 22 february to give you a chance to create your cover, and i look forward to seeing what you come up with. go on ... you know you want to :)
February 19th, 2019
Well - I seem to have landed an interesting quote... will see if I can find a suitable picture!
February 19th, 2019
@northy oh yes please do!
February 20th, 2019
Answering the call! Trying this challenge for the first time.
February 20th, 2019
February 20th, 2019
@stray_shooter cheers ron :) @kklinck so cool!
February 21st, 2019
I think that I will even hop in. I used to play, then slipped away. I should be able to get one in by 2/22.
February 21st, 2019
@bigugly well i look forward to that paul :) thank you!
February 21st, 2019
@pistache I will join in if you do extend the deadline! Yeah!
February 21st, 2019
@alannascanlon that's fine, alanna - deadline is now midnight gmt on friday 22 feb :)
February 21st, 2019
February 22nd, 2019
Marcelewo.

figure out where the werewolf is.

original quote.

"There is no silver bullet and frankly you probably don’t need one. It is far more important to be able to find the right kind of gun, be able to load the gun … and perhaps most importantly, be able to figure out where the werewolf is."

Matthew Oliphant, Useability Works, 03-22-2006
Write a Reply