Ive given up.

May 22nd, 2019
I try to upload photos and they don't load or duplicate photos load.
May 22nd, 2019
I hope you don't give up - somebody has probably had the same problem and worked through it and will be able to help you
May 23rd, 2019
don't give up! it looks like they've uploaded just fine and a couple are featured now on the new faces page! (this may change over time, but there are two of yours there now) https://365project.org/browse/new-faces

welcome to 365!!!
May 23rd, 2019
Hi, maybe they're just too big. I've scrolled the "exif" data, and it looks your photos are between 2,4 and 3,5 MB - I would suggest downsizing them: this site makes no problem with files up to 700 kB - 1 MB
May 23rd, 2019
Thanks for the support. It does seem to be quite a glitchy website but yes the pics seem to have uploaded now.
May 23rd, 2019
@juliaswimbabies
Welcome
We are a nice bunch here.. enjoy your project, get involved and there is no shortage of interest and inspiration too!
May 23rd, 2019
The saying "If at first you don't succeed ........................."

Welcome.
May 23rd, 2019
I think @domenicododaro is right. I usually resize my photos before uploading here, 1024 pixels on the long side. (I believe) that's the size they display on the site anyway. I don't generally have problems with those. I've uploaded some photos direct from my phone (without resizing), those often take quite long to show up, and sometimes don't.
May 24th, 2019
I also might be your internet. I always had a terrible time uploading photos at my in-laws' house. I found if I uploaded them one at a time, it worked better than trying to upload 10 at one time, like I do at home. I also am uploading 5 mb pics. Resizing them is a good idea, too. I never thought of that.
Write a Reply