Favourite you posted last week 18-24 May

May 24th, 2019
Time to review last week's photos you uploaded and share your favourite with the wider 365 community.

Click on the arrow beneath your photo, copy the data, paste in the thread below.
Write a few words saying why you're so pleased with this particular one.

Mine? A serene drift in the harbour and finally understanding a negative space landscape when I saw one, and camera was handy.

May 24th, 2019
Loved this sooc image taken on my son's birthday.

May 24th, 2019
May 24th, 2019
I liked this as I was catching two distinct historical and pictorial elements in one image (it's the River Medway, Kent, at Yalding):

May 24th, 2019
Just think it's nice and bright with a contrast of colours.
May 24th, 2019
😎😘🥰
May 24th, 2019
I had a lucky session where I came along to find Krissy awake and active and fairly low down so I got a load of quite close captures. I liked the intensity of his gaze in this.
May 24th, 2019
It would have to be this one as it's took around 3 years from when I first noticed it to actually getting round to taking it!

May 24th, 2019
May 24th, 2019
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Hi Jackie - This was a beautiful negative space example - it had so much more to go with it - the monochromatic minimalist background surrounded the sailboat so well. :)
May 24th, 2019
@koalagardens What a wonderful close - up. It's so nice that you know them all well enough to be able to name them!
May 24th, 2019
I liked this image because it summarized two extremes observed at the same beautiful spot and same time.

May 25th, 2019
May 25th, 2019
Because this was a moving event for the people of our community.

May 25th, 2019
@robz thanks so much (just started following you too) I have a following for the colony on fb and they name them all. Of course Krissy is easy to identify as he was gravely ill suddenly late last year and I had to catch him and treat him in at the care centre I volunteer at, and so he has an ear tag and I've got his number now ;)
May 25th, 2019
It's been a week of bird photos but this was my favourite as it's a bird you often see but don't often get close enough for a good picture.
May 26th, 2019
Ko*
A simple monochrome image. Used as a filler for some empty spots in album
Shot was taken at 20th May 2019 5:55pm

May 26th, 2019
May 26th, 2019
May 29th, 2019
I had to drop my grandson off at a birthday party and had some time on my hand before picking him up, so I wandered the nearby beach and snapped this image. When I see it, it brings up again the feeling of being on the beach that day.
May 31st, 2019
May 31st, 2019
We found these gorgeous, quirky stair rails tucked behind shops on a recent visit to Ludlow. We never would have found them had we not got lost looking for public lavatories...
June 2nd, 2019
Write a Reply