Analog challenge.

July 19th, 2019
As I enjoyed Film February and Analog April in the past and haven't done these challenges in a while I was thinking of taking my main photos in film during August.

If anyone wants to join me let me know - the tag will be "Analog-Aug-19".

Thanks.

Laura.
July 19th, 2019
Great idea, Laura
I will add this the Weekly SH*T list!
July 19th, 2019
My film camera no longer works, so I guess I'll pass on participating, but the tag made me laugh. Shouldn't go there... I look forward to seeing others' analog photos.
July 19th, 2019
@farmreporter Thanks - it will be for the month of August so won't be starting for a couple of weeks.

@mcsiegle That's a pity that it no longer works.
July 19th, 2019
@mcsiegle @la_photographic
The tag gave me a chuckle as well. Laura, you really should change the tag to the full word - analog because of what the word 'anal' means! (get a dictionary or google it if you have never heard of it - lol!!
July 19th, 2019
@farmreporter @mcsiegle Didn't notice that - thanks. I have updated it.
July 19th, 2019
@la_photographic nice challenge. I take too long to complete a film.. still got an incomplete film from ages ago.
I may jump in if i get my act together tho!!
July 19th, 2019
Nice idea, I haven't got an analog camera though.
July 20th, 2019
@sugarmuser @brigette @mcsiegle if you have any old analog photos you could rescan them and have a blast from the past
July 20th, 2019
i will definitely try to participate...lol is that an oxymoron?
July 20th, 2019
@kali66 that’s not a bad idea
July 20th, 2019
@kali66 ‘if’ 😂
July 20th, 2019
@kali66 Thanks for the idea! I have tons of old analog photos. I hope my on-again/off-again scanner is working now.
July 21st, 2019
If we can scan old photos and use them I might join in. I still have my analog Canon, but not sure where I'd get the film developed - or how long it might take.
July 22nd, 2019
@kali66 @sugarmuser @brigette @mcsiegle @spanishliz Thank you for your comments.
Write a Reply