Backdating posts

November 16th, 2019
I did a 365 project in 2010 and remember that I couldn’t post some days due to travelling or lack of internet connection. That wasn’t a problem though since I could choose the date for my post. Is that possible here on this site?
I know I’ll be places without power and internet during travels in Africa.
November 16th, 2019
@okvalle Yes, it is possible to change the date for your post.
November 16th, 2019
Thanks for your answer. Then I’ll settle for this site
November 16th, 2019
@okvalle don't just settle for 365!! You won't find a more supportive group anywhere else
November 16th, 2019
@30pics4jackiesdiamond That sounds great :)

I actually could upload my 365 from 2010 then ;)
Is there a restriction on how many photos you can post on one particular date? I know some of my posts had a lot of pictures.

I just tried to upload pictures from my last blog starting with January 1st 2010. The right date came up as a suggestion, so that's a very good feature, but I could only upload one picture. My original post had two. Maybe I need to upgrade the membership to be able to post more than one picture.
November 16th, 2019
@okvalle yes, if you upgrade to Ace you get three albums :)
November 16th, 2019
@kali66 OK, I understand, but what I need is to be able to post more than one picture on one particular date. The reason is that I want to upload my 10 year old project to this platform. I actually had posts with up to 32 images for one day. If that's not possible to do here I simply leave my old project where it is: https://www.photoblog.com/ole365/

November 16th, 2019
It's one a day per album Ole. One album is free, upgrade to ACE and get another album, then after each year an additional album, so at present you could have two.
November 16th, 2019
OK. I’ll skip my plan of getting my 10 year old blog to this platform and concentrate on creating a new blog with one photo a day. So far this site seems to be the best solution for a 365 project.
Write a Reply