Get Pushed

December 7th, 2019
HI, I am so confused about where and when and with whom I will hear about the next challenge. I have just completed one challenge and I feel so stupid, but just cant seem to find any information as to who I will be challenging and who will be challenging me. Am I missing something lol ??? Thanks!!
December 7th, 2019
hey @zeezee - don't feel stupid - there are no stupid questions! i post the pairings weekly - on Saturday or Sunday... i will get the next round of "get pushed" going shortly!
December 7th, 2019
andwe are a day ahead so could be sunday monday, dont worry, @northy never fails us!
December 7th, 2019
@zeezee She ( @northy ) even does get pushed when on holiday in another continent!!
December 7th, 2019
This is amazing!! I was not complaining at all - I just didn't know what to do lol. I am so happy to be in this awesome group and very grateful for everything I can see and do to learn. :)
December 8th, 2019
@zeezee
And then there is the weekly summary that I post every Thursday called 'So Happy It's Thursday' (SH*T) List that has all the links to the current challenges and ending dates on it.
The Get Pushed challenge is listed there - so you can click on that link to find out who you are paired with.
There may even be another challenge to enter that interests you!
Here is the link to the latest SH*T list. Watch for them on Thursdays! https://365project.org/discuss/general/42871/december-5th-weekly-sh-t-list
Write a Reply