Flashback Friday - 3 April 2020

April 4th, 2020
This being stuck at home during the Stay at home decree you sure lose track of time and what day it is. Keep safe and healthy!

This challenge is open to everyone. Once you have taken 30 or more photos the flashback link will appear in the box below "View this month" under "Photo Details" on your page. Hopefully, as we go back in time we will see that our photography skills have improved and maybe even have a laugh or two at what we once thought was good enough to post.

About posting, as long as it is Friday somewhere in the world you can post. Or if you would like you can wait until it is Friday where you live, that is fine too.

How does it work?
Click the Flashback View link and it will take you to one of your past photos.

Use the first image it gives you, even if you aren't too fond of it! That way we can see how much you have progressed in your photography skills while on the Project.

To share: Underneath your photo is a curved arrow to the right (➦). Click on the arrow and there will be an "Embed Code". Copy the code then paste it in the comment box below adding any comments if you wish to do that.

Thank you for participating. I hope that looking back stirs fond memories as well as possibly bringing a smile to your face!
April 4th, 2020
Blimey, can't believe it's Flashback Friday again already... where did that week go!
Here's my flashback to March 2016
April 4th, 2020
Nov 2014 - One Night Stand Abstract Theme
April 4th, 2020
Went back to my banana eating squirrel from just over two years ago!
April 4th, 2020
I had forgotten about this. I was in one of my creative moods!

April 4th, 2020
June 2018 I was doing a β€œfun month” β€” Tuesdays were 1/2 & 1/2 photos. Saturdays were photo shoots with the dinos. The rest of the days of the week were assigned to various photo editors or apps. Fridays were Ribbet.com where I put together this collage.
April 4th, 2020
@skipt07 Very creative! I love it.
April 4th, 2020
@nickspicsnz I love the fog. Nice atmosphere.
April 4th, 2020
June 2019
I loved the feather shapes and that the colours of this little one are just beginning to develop.
April 4th, 2020
Back to August 2015, taken in the July, this won't be happening this year by the ways things are going.

April 4th, 2020
From September last year - when I was clearly keyboard-challenged!
April 4th, 2020
From October 2016.
April 4th, 2020
Abstract March 2013 - shredded paper
April 4th, 2020
Sept 16

Hello Skip πŸ‘‹ how's things with you and yours,??
April 4th, 2020
This photo is from the Painted Desert
April 4th, 2020
This one is from September 2016

April 4th, 2020
This one is from Nov 2017. Because I was still working then, I had no time to make comments, so I have no idea even why I took it!
April 4th, 2020
April 4th, 2020
Waterlily bud September 2019.
April 4th, 2020
A Get Pushed challenge set by April @aecasey. She challenged me to a White on white – which I found to be truly challenging and it definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone!!

April 4th, 2020
From 2015
April 4th, 2020
Thinking of everyone in New York...and everywhere
April 4th, 2020
April 4th, 2020
from 2 years ago
April 5th, 2020
Bittersweet memory from January 2018 on a cold, cold day when my husband drove @Taffy and me to take skyline photos at the lakefront and waited so we could jump out, get our photos, and jump back into the warm car.
April 5th, 2020
Mine flashed back to April of last year and a photo I took of one of the choir members of The Florida Singing Sons Boyschoir during their concert.
April 5th, 2020
From June of 2017 when going outside didn't make one feel on edge or guilty.
April 5th, 2020
Ko*
Dandelion (6th September 2018)
April 5th, 2020
Nov. 2016 My sweet girl fluff ball Mittens who is now in heaven.
She loved rolling around in the grass. I miss her.
April 5th, 2020
@jyokota Very poignant! I remember it well.
April 6th, 2020
I'm a little late, but better late than never :)
This was from March 2011
Write a Reply