June Words of the Month

May 31st, 2020

Hello friends,
Here are the words for June. Thank you to those who posted suggestions.
Hope you all starting to ease back into the world....

This challenge is a great place for those who occasionally lose their mojo and need ideas or inspiration. It is also a great challenge for those who want to go that extra nine yards to do a full month of words. The choice is yours!

Don't forget to tag your photos with june20words so that we can all follow them.

Feel free to do one word, a few, or all of them. They can be done in any order you choose, or on the suggested day. Pop in daily, or just on occasion.

Cheers
Annie
May 31st, 2020
Looks like an interesting list for June! What is day 19 - ICM please?
May 31st, 2020
@serendypyty intentional camera movement - Most images require the camera to be still but you can capture something completely different by deliberately moving it during the exposure. ... Intentional Camera Movement (ICM) photography is an abstract style of shooting that has no rules – it all comes down to moving your camera over a long exposure
May 31st, 2020
@annied thanks! Not sure I can achieve that with my phone but I can certainly try! 😀
June 1st, 2020
Thank you, Annie. You are doing a wonderful job of the monthly words! This is another great list.
You certainly had a lot of members participate in May.
My month of May was high-jacked by gardening and other work so was a total write off in the lines of photography.
Hope June is better!
June 1st, 2020
BTW - love how you have a winter tree as well as summer sandals!
June 1st, 2020
Thank you Annie. Lots of good words there.
June 2nd, 2020
Looks like fun!
June 29th, 2020
Oh, Annie - I forgot to remind you to do word suggestions!!
Maybe just do the words without getting suggestions?
June 29th, 2020
@farmreporter oh sh*t...It has completely bypassed me that it's the end of the month.....I did think last week that I must remember hahaha....will just put up words....hopefully I'll remember tomorrow as I am exhausted tonight....
June 29th, 2020
@annied I can do it right away if you like - like now.
June 29th, 2020
Niver mind - I WILL do it right now!!
June 29th, 2020
Ta-Da!! It's dun!!
June 29th, 2020
@farmreporter ha ha thanks Wendy 🙃
Write a Reply