ººº etsooi winner ººº

November 21st, 2020
thank you so much to everyone who cast their vote to find a winner from the two tied finalists

congratulations to frances and larry @lsquared on their excellent and deservedly popular images

the drum roll goes finally to frances @francesc for this gorgeous piece, called 'down in the woods':

frances, you are now the host of the next round of this fun challenge - enjoy :)
November 21st, 2020
Wow thank you, this is very unexpected! And help, not been here before, how do I set up the next one?
November 22nd, 2020
@francesc congratulations! I’m happy to come in second to your wonderful image!
November 22nd, 2020
hope you'll enjoy the journey, frances! you start off going to 'Discuss' and 'Themes & Competitions' along the top bar, and select 'New Topic'. you can copy and post from my set-up post if you like: https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/44240/roll-up-for-etsooi-125

then all you have to do is change the times and dates. usually people backdate the start of the new challenge to the end of the old, in this case 13 november, so that anyone who wanted to submit an image while the voting was going on still can ... does that make sense? then once the challenge reaches the deadline you set, you choose your finalists and create a new post with their names and images. you post their images by going to the right-pointing arrow on the right-hand side of the date bar under the image and copying and pasting the code you find there. then you count up the votes and announce the winner. i hope that's clear and if i've forgotten anything, please ask, or hopefully someone else will add :) @francesc
November 22nd, 2020
Thanks Clare, that all seems pretty straightforward, thanks for the link and I will ask if I have any probs!🤞
November 24th, 2020
@francesc great image congrats!
November 24th, 2020
@jackies365 Thankyou!
Write a Reply