fav fav from another 365er --- 14-28 February

February 28th, 2021

...Here is where we pick one or two.... or three.....of the photos we loved on 365 over the past couple of weeks or so , to give kudos to the photographers that inspire us every single day.And if you will, give a shoutout to a new person here to give them encouragement and exposure. .

To share your top favs, go to your favorites, open the photo , click the share arrow beneath said photo, click once in the embed link box so the words go blue, copy and paste that link in this discussion, below, and dont forget to include the @name of the photographer so they know you loved it.

You may find a new project to follow by looking at someone else's favorites !

This startrails photo is a phenomenal effort from KV @kvphoto

and a clever composite from @Yolanda
February 28th, 2021
March 1st, 2021
Loved this black and white by @salza
March 1st, 2021
This tree by @bruni is amazing! LOL!
March 1st, 2021
Hoping this one will continue with black and white @milaniet
March 1st, 2021
This beautiful winter bridge from @ghost13
March 1st, 2021
This one by @moonbi really caught my eye.
March 1st, 2021
This from @uerks it only got 4 comments and 4 favs.

Katy's @grammyn Budding Birds made me laugh

Annie-Sue always does a fav landscape @anniesue

March 1st, 2021
Thanks @kali66 for giving my star trails shot a shout out... this made my day!!! After a month of black & whites I loved seeing the brilliant color in this Pot of Crocus by tony gig — @tonygig

March 1st, 2021
This shot from Lee @gamelee really put a smile on my face... the title and description fit so perfectly.

March 1st, 2021
@30pics4jackiesdiamond So glad to make you laugh
March 1st, 2021
I love the entire squirrel series by Junko @jyokota, but this is my favourite!
March 1st, 2021
There are so many pictures that I liked! This one, that I found very romantic, is from @Phil_howcroft.
March 2nd, 2021
this by richard brown @rjb71, it's dramatic the way that big moon rises, and the reflection of the lights on the very still water. too bad the moon reflection was not caught in the shot, but it still doesn't take away from the drama of this shot.

and this one by bill @cwbill - it's not everyday we get to see mother nature's beauty the way this shot depicts it (in contrast of course to the freezing devastation that they had in texas).
March 2nd, 2021
@caterina -- thank you for appreciating my squirrels in winter series!
March 2nd, 2021
We have our own Audrey Hepburn selfie here in 365 @summerfield

March 2nd, 2021
Svetlana @svetico showing us an empty metro station in Moscow from a very low pov:
March 2nd, 2021
I'm a sucker for rustic shots and the reflection in this photo just adds the right amount of wow - from @ryanjasonphotography

March 2nd, 2021
@summerfield thanks I have one with the reflection as well. I might post it but didn't want to overdose 365 with moon shots!
March 3rd, 2021
By Nada
March 4th, 2021
This beautiful detailed image by Maureen @maureenpp

March 5th, 2021
Thank you so much. Very much appreciated!
Write a Reply