Please Post a Favourite From YOUR Albums from Last Week.

April 9th, 2021
Happy Friday!!!

Here is your opportunity to share, with the wider 365 community, a favourite from posts to your albums this past week.

To do this, click on the arrow underneath the photograph, copy the data and paste it in the thread below.

Do please take the time to say why this is a favourite from YOUR album.

Mine- this low key still life with natural light from the kitchen window as I don't have my 'studio' at the moment. Chuffed it worked out OK!

Have a good week!
April 9th, 2021
I liked this, mostly because it was taken on a walk with family after a long two months of lockdown:

April 9th, 2021
Just so quirky
April 9th, 2021
It worked as I hoped.
April 9th, 2021
This will have to do for this week!
April 9th, 2021
Because Kali gave me a little prompt for the artist challenge and so I had to make a little more effort and dig deep into the creativity well (my mojo is a little flat at the moment)
April 10th, 2021
I'm doing 1 subject for the month and chose a stuffed animal ...I didn't think that through very well! Lol!! This is my fav from the week because I love spending time with my little, so it's less about the picture and more about what it represents.

April 10th, 2021
I'm so happy it's Spring!
April 10th, 2021
@genealogygenie lovely!!
@stephan_haay gorgeous
@brigette fabulous rendition of Pardington
@granagringa but it's so clever
@wakelys statuesque daff
@brianm looks fun
@peadar beautiful scene
April 10th, 2021
I think this one, as Scruff has really got into his role as the subject for One Subject April. He is doing everything asked of him.

April 10th, 2021
@markp that is amazing!!! How did you train him to do this?!!
April 10th, 2021
I am doing one subject April with water as the subject. So much fun to see all the different ways to see or not see something.

April 10th, 2021
Walk along the River Severn bank.
April 10th, 2021
Of course my favorite is a photo of my daughter's family

April 10th, 2021
Abstract circles
A

Write a Reply