πŸ’– Please Share A Favourite From YOUR Albums πŸ’ž

April 16th, 2021
Hello, it's Friday and therefore it's time to peruse your uploaded photos of last week and select your favourite to share with the rest of the 365 community.

To do this all you need to do is click on the arrow underneath the photo, copy the data and paste it in the thread below.

Do please take the time to say why you chose this photo from your week.

Mine- I don't "do" street photography, but people looking at this key-worker sculpture tickled my pho-jo.

Stay safe and sane. Be negative 😷 and stay positive 😊
April 16th, 2021
That's a cool street shot.

I really liked this shot

April 16th, 2021
April 16th, 2021
Every sunset is an opportunity to reset...
The tiredness of the day, the chaos we live in during the day ends with the sunset, i think...

April 16th, 2021
I liked the shadows of the tree on the church in the morning sun...

April 16th, 2021
Abstract Purple Flowers
April 16th, 2021
Scruff has been performing well this week in his role as subject for 30 shots, but I think this is just a bit more unusual.

April 16th, 2021
@markp wowee (good to see scruff on TT!)
@kathyboyles that's just pretty and wierd
@peadar what a pretty scene
@framelight_byasli gorgeous shot and wonderful quote to live by
@wonderful shot of the wobbly bridge- looks crowded!!
@clearday stunning beachscape (and thank you!)
April 16th, 2021
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Thank you, Jackie, and thank you for the extra praise, but the Robin in the hand in last weeks TT, isn’t Scruff or my photo.
April 16th, 2021
@markp oops so sorry x
April 16th, 2021

Robin in our yellow magnolia tree. For once the branches did not go right across his face.
April 16th, 2021
April 17th, 2021
April 17th, 2021
This had to be my favorite from last week because I tried and learned so many new things in taking it.- I used a tripod for the first time and learned to use the self timer delay and to shot using a long exposure.
April 17th, 2021
April 17th, 2021
I really liked the softness, petals, tones on this one. It reminded me of Georgia O'Keeffe in subject and size.

April 17th, 2021
@gardenfolk very O'Keefe!! Beautiful
@blueberry1222 that's clever
@chejja so many new skills
@joemuli striking contrasts
@photograndma quite a gaggle!
@gardencat wonderful details
April 18th, 2021
I can't choose a favourite between the pics of my kids so I'm including my get-pushed challenge, which was to tell a story using 5 objects. I like how it turned out
Write a Reply