New WWYD Challenge is underway!

June 14th, 2021
Many thanks to Dawn Louise for hosting the last round of WWYD, and also to all those who participated and voted for the finalists. It is my honour to host this next round. Choosing a starting image is a challenge in and of itself. This SOOC image is one of those forgotten ones that live on my hard drive waiting, usually in vain, for me to decide if I like it or not. Hopefully some of you creative people out there can make something of this.

You can improve it, put it in a composite, change the mood, make it abstract, introduce new components or textures, whatever your photo-processing heart desires!

• Save the base image to your computer.
• Go wild with any kind of editing techniques you like – anything goes! You must keep some of the original image but how much is entirely up to you. Your creativity and your technique are the only limits : it is a great opportunity to practice both of them and to dare trying new things you never did before.
• Upload to one of your albums and tag it WWYD204

Start date : today June 14, 2021
End date: July 9, 2021 by midnight in your time zone.
Tag : WWYD204
See the current postings here: http://365project.org/tags/wwyd204

Your fellow 365'ers would also like to see your creation, so come back and add your picture to this discussion thread if you want.

Have fun everyone and get those creative juices flowing!
June 14th, 2021
Can we submit multiple edits or just one? This photo already inspires me!
June 15th, 2021
@dreary You can submit many as you like but only one can be selected as a finalist
. I look forward to your vision.
June 15th, 2021
Oh good one! And I agree of choosing a photo to work from is a tough decision to make!
Write a Reply