tag challenge #184 extended

December 6th, 2021
Trying to breathe some new life into the tag challenge, I forgot i was hosting it and the finish date lapsed with only 2 entries, so lets try again,

same tag = tag-challenge-184

This is a great challenge, which tests the photographer's imagination, composition and camera skills. The trick is to combine the luck of the draw with your creativity to see what you can do with random tags in a single photograph.

Here is how it is done:

Step 1: Click on the "Browse" section and select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again - no peeking! And, if you are feeling particularly brave, choose a third tag using the same method.

You will use those two (or three!) randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses the tags.

If your tags are not suitable you can use two (or all three) of these tags I randomly selected :- LINES + FENCE + LIGHTS

Do let us know what tags your drew in the thread below.

You can submit multiple entries, using the same tags or you can be brave and randomly choose two new tags. I will only select one of your entries for shortlisting though.

When you post your photograph for this challenge, please state clearly in the narrative the tags you randomly chose, and it would be terrific to see any of your creations posted here as well!

Challenge starts – November 9
Challenge Ends – December 20
Tag your entry - tag-challenge-184

You can view the entries here https://365project.org/tags/tag-challenge-184
December 6th, 2021
@monikozi finish date in two more weeks, Dec 20th
December 6th, 2021
@kali66 Noted! I'll add it to the sh*t list. Thank you!
December 6th, 2021
Thank you for extending it.
I haven't done the tag challenge in a long time so will give it a go this time!
December 6th, 2021
Leaf + Seascape Will go out tomorrow but if I'm confined to barracks I'll have another go for a word instead of seascape
December 7th, 2021
Not confined to barracks (All negative, phew!!) Risked life, limb and camera (lol) to take part!!

December 7th, 2021
@30pics4jackiesdiamond you're a trooper!
December 13th, 2021
Glass, Nikon and Flower
December 16th, 2021
I got landscape, history, and Flash of Red2019.
So I guess it will be a shot of the historic Raisin River done in B&W!
Write a Reply