Share a Favourite from YOUR Album is Backi

January 14th, 2022
Please have a look back over the past two weeks, since the beginning of 2022 and choose a favourite photograph from each week, and then post it to share with the wider 365 community.

To post your photo here, just click on the arrow beneath the photo, copy the data and then paste it in the thread below.

If you have time, write a sentence or two to say why the photo stands out as a favourite for you.

Dusty Miller - he posed and it's a not too bad portrait

Jam Spoon - Successful focus stacking

Apologies for not doing this for a while, life got in the way, and no-one seemed to notice or miss it, but as @farmreporter reminded me in the SH*T list about doing this thread, let's give it another go and see how popular it is!

January 14th, 2022
I've seen some magical things in the last couple of weeks but my favourite was this doe giving her young fawn a hug. I didn't even know they did that type of thing, but it was literally a real hug. Awesome to see.
January 14th, 2022

January 3, 2022 - I took this from our dock along the St. Lawrence River in Ontario, Canada. It was a crisp and cold day, but beautiful with the bright sunshine and blue sky contrasting with the freshly fallen snow.
January 14th, 2022
@nickspicsnz oh thank you for sharing, beautiful
January 15th, 2022
Beautiful river scene. and I love the perfectly grown three. would make a nice Christmas tree we could place our wax candles on.
January 15th, 2022
Christmas decoration - collage
Pretty Christmas decorations
January 15th, 2022
Thank you for resurrecting this thread, Jackie! This is great!
Here's Shadow!
January 15th, 2022
Because I need colour in January, and I was very pleased with this result from my new camera.

I will say I did miss this thread, but one doesn’t like to nag “what happened to that thing you used to do?” without also being willing to take on the task oneself. Thank you for bringing it back!
January 15th, 2022
January 15th, 2022
@ljmanning good point, weLL made!!
January 15th, 2022
@teverard Theresa, click on the arrow under the photo, copy the data and post that in the thread. That way we see your lovely picture
January 15th, 2022

This was my goodbye to the 2021/2022 Holidays. It was a disappointing season, in many ways, with holiday plans cancelled or restricted by Covid considerations but, in the end, there were still warm wishes exchanged and a reconnection with loved ones even if the ways of ‘getting together’ were not quite what we would have liked. I liked the feeling of warmth this shot gave me.
January 15th, 2022
I've been trying to get a decent shot from this place for ages. This day everything seemed to fall into place: the weather, the colour of the sky, the ratio of ambient light to light from the street lamps and my view point. (I can even (almost) live with the tarp on the building on the left :-)

January 16th, 2022
January 20th, 2022
Write a Reply