Share a Favourite from YOUR Past Week of Photographs.

January 21st, 2022
Have a look back over the past week of your photographs and choose a favourite, and then post it to share with the wider 365 community.

To post your photo here, find the arrow at the bottom right of the photograph, click on the arrow and a stream of data will appear. Copy the data and then paste it in the thread below.

If you have time, write a sentence or two to say why the photo stands out as a favourite for you.

Mine- I copied others doing the curled magazine/brochure theme, added some bokeh in post processing. And I've just found it on the TT!

January 21st, 2022
Animal love...

January 21st, 2022
This is one of the scenes I photograph a few times every year. Usually when there is no wind, beautiful autumn colours and perfect reflections in the lake. This time there was lots of wind, snow, almost no colour and certainly no reflections... and I think this one might be my favourite from this place :-)

January 21st, 2022
I have posted several similar shots to this in the past, but I like this as I appear to have captured a bit more detail in this one.
January 21st, 2022
Shadow normally smiles on command - when I don't have a camera in my hand! But do you think he would smile when I wanted him to?
January 21st, 2022
Snowy Hillside
January 21st, 2022
I was so good to be on the water to capture a moment in time.
January 21st, 2022

Beautiful sky
January 21st, 2022
nice 'n simple:

January 21st, 2022
I loved this one - Winter White. I think the framing sets off the flowers beautifully.
January 21st, 2022
I'm in love with this one.

January 21st, 2022

I just think this photo is odd and interesting. I love odd! Makes me think.
January 21st, 2022
January 21st, 2022
@skipt07 what bird is this Skip? Beautiful photo
@april16 interesting
@jadamj welcome to this weekly thread
@wendyfrost beautiful
@blueberry1222 lovely diagonal and verticals
@newbank very pretty abstract
@wakelys such a calm scene
@radiogirl looks very chilly
@farmreporter you know the old adage about working with animals??
@markp beautiful colours on the neck!
@helstor365 lovely landscape, tough weather though
@gardenfolk what great eye contact
@monikosi have you one from your album to share??!!
January 22nd, 2022
New camera, new lens, first diptych. Trying all the things!
January 22nd, 2022

I'm not sure I'm going the right thing here - but if it works, this is my favourtie photo from last week. I like the simplicity of the shot with the line up of sign posts and the curve of the road, and thought it was a good candidate for selective colouring. The road is just down the corner from where I live at Mapleton, and is the road to our nearest town, Nambour, Qld.
January 22nd, 2022
because i liked the sunset colours as they reflected in the high tide (that I waded into...)
January 22nd, 2022

I took this for the macro challenge with the theme 'screw' this month. I have a nice macro lens that I could have used but I'm trying to do a month of Lensbaby photos so I did this with my Lensbaby composer and a macro filter, which was more of a challenge. I'm happy with the detail I captured while keeping a soft effect in the photo overall. This is one of those pictures that was probably more fun to take than it is exciting to look at.
January 23rd, 2022
Spotted on a drive down a gravel road . . .
January 23rd, 2022
cuz I finally got a lens ball : )
January 23rd, 2022
@jackies365 colourful!!
@genealogygenie wow!!
@gardencat fab dof
@brigette were you wearing waterproofs??!
@jeneurell powerful leading line
@ljmanning v envious of your amaryllis!
January 23rd, 2022
@30pics4jackiesdiamond just shorts 😬🤣
January 23rd, 2022
January 23rd, 2022
@velina hello, if you click on the arrow underneath the photo, copy the data and paste that in the thread. Then your photo will appear in total.
January 23rd, 2022
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Thank you for your quick help, I was just searching for the right way to do it :)
January 23rd, 2022
@velina thank you for sharing, this is so sweet
January 23rd, 2022
I love the snow and this year we have not had very much, so I was thrilled to have a blue sky after a fresh snowfall.

January 27th, 2022
So glad you resurrected this thread, Jackie!
January 27th, 2022
@farmreporter guilted into it!!
January 27th, 2022
Yeah - a trick every Mom knows!! LOL!!
Write a Reply