*DECEMBER WORDS*

December 2nd, 2022
Hey guys,
Apologies for my tardiness - unexpected work
Here are the words for December. Thank you to those who posted suggestions. Wishing everyone a joyous and festive December and a safe journey into the new year!
I used the suggestions and tied them in with songs related to the festive season - I added some links to songs that were a little obscure ha ha. You can use the song title or anything in the lyrics as a prompt this month.

This challenge is a great place for those who occasionally lose their mojo and need ideas or inspiration. It is also a great challenge for those who want to go that extra nine yards to do a full month of words. The choice is yours!

Don't forget to tag your photos with dec22words so that we can all follow them.

Feel free to do one word, a few, or all of them. They can be done in any order you choose, or on the suggested day. Pop in daily, or just on occasion. This is your challenge, and your project. Until next year, enjoy!
December 2nd, 2022
I don't want to live in a world where The Waitresses' "Christmas Wrapping" - the BEST Christmas song - is considered an obscure song :p
December 2nd, 2022
@heftler now this makes me smile!! Not sure I agree with it being the best but it is up there!! :-)
December 2nd, 2022
Thanks for doing this. It is very helpful when stuck for an idea and I love your graphics.
December 2nd, 2022
@heftler I wasn't sure how many people would be familiar with it - obscure probably not the right word :)
December 2nd, 2022
I like these but I’m sick and brain dead. It’s not even close to snowing here and I’m trying to decide what to do for the first. Hmmm.
December 3rd, 2022
@pandorasecho I hope you feel better 😊 maybe do another date and come back to first
December 5th, 2022
I think the 17th is missing? I've been off for a few days and I'm just filling in the calendar.
December 5th, 2022
@olivetreeann oh dear you are right....I shall sort it out...thank you 😊
December 5th, 2022
@olivetreeann fixed hahaha
Write a Reply