Why my day sucked:
- Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk only accept credit/master/visa card. I don't have one.
- The things I want are ridiculous expensive via Amazon.de because they are "imported".
- I didn't won the book on eBay because someone bid on it the very last minute.
- The WBShop as well only accepts credit/master/visa card. I still don't have one.
- Hot Topic UK has nothing amazing in stock and generally sucks.
- Hot Topic US has like everything awesome in stock but:
- Shipping costs from the US are fucking HIGH.
- Oh, and Hot Topic US only tells you at the very last step that it doesn't accept payments via PayPal if the account is a non-american one.
SCREW YOU ALL.
I bought myself microwave popcorn and listened to the new StS album for nearly all day. Tomorrow I will have to work nine hours at the mall, so I guess my mood won't get any better soon.