Crumbling structure at the Bluebell & Eagle Mine by oly

Crumbling structure at the Bluebell & Eagle Mine

The Bluebell & Eagle Mine got it's start in the 1860's as the Wyoming Mine. Owners changed around 1870 as well as the name. Between 1897 & 1916, 3.2 million ounces of silver and 34 million pounds of lead was extracted. As of the 1990's the structure was intact but much has since collapsed. The mine is located in Eureka, Utah. About 700 people still live in the area.
Leave a Comment
Sign up for a free account or Sign in to post a comment.