Hallidie Building 1918 by pwilliams

Hallidie Building 1918

Designed by Willis Polk and named after the inventor of the cable car, Andrew S. Halladie. It's known for the curtain wall facade and is trimmed with cast iron detail.
Interesting layers of different periods and styles of architecture.
October 10th, 2019  
Leave a Comment
Sign up for a free account or Sign in to post a comment.