Switching previously uploaded photos for different ones

February 20th, 2017
Hi there, maybe somebody with a bit more expertise than I currently have could inform me if this is possible - I want to switch out some previously uploaded photos for different ones - easy to do?

My apologies if this has been covered before and thanks in advance!
February 21st, 2017
If you're an Ace member, you used to be able to open your shot in PicMonkey and save a new one over the top without losing any comments. Not sure if you still can. It's been a while since I tried.
February 21st, 2017
are they completely different photos or a new edit of same ones?
If they are completely different you could just delete the ones you don't want and upload the new to that date
February 21st, 2017
You can move the photos to another album and fill in a new one in its place or you can delete the photo by clicking in the, "Edit this photo icon" (pencil) below the photo and at the bottom of the screen you will see a box with "Delete?" above it and "Tick this box to delete Photo" beside it. Check the box and click on the "Save this photo" button and the photo will be deleted making room to upload a new photo. You will lose all the comments and faves though.
February 21st, 2017
@humphreyhippo @annied @skipt07
Hi all, thank you so much for your helpfull responses. So as of yet I am not an ace member but perhaps it might be time for me to become one as it's been nearly 2 months of continued use now!

I would like to take out some photos that I previously uploaded and put them into a separate theme-specific album and then patch up the gaps in my calendar by adding more photos.

So I fill follow your instructions, Skip, once I become an Ace member.

Thanks again
February 21st, 2017
@hegstatic85 or you can put the photos in December 2016 or November 2016 for the theme. I used to be ace but after six years my goals are a bit different and I did not continue the three accounts. I can always go back and post something on a date before I started. Also you will not lose any of the comments on the photos by just changing the date.
February 22nd, 2017
@phillyphotos thanks a lot for the info Paula!
Write a Reply