Album Cover Challenge #79 Starts Now...

April 22nd, 2017
A load of thanks to all those who participated and voted in the last challenge. I am most humbled by the close vote and my hat's off to @summerfield for that awesome album cover. A special thanks, too, to @summerfield who hosted the last challenge.

So on to the next round!

Here's how it works:

1) Go to Wikipedia and choose the link for "Random Article" on the top left side of the page. The first random article you get is the name of your musician(s) or band.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/main_Page

2) Next go to the Quotations Page and choose "Random Quotes" from the left menu. Got down to the bottom of the page. The last 4 to 6 words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
http://www.quotationspage.com

3) Now find or take a photo that fits your artist and title. You are allowed to edit to your hearts content on this challenge so go for it! You can use any photo processing program you choose, but the photo(s) must be yours. It does not have to be taken during the time frame of the challenge. This gives you a chance to look through your archives for a suitable shot.

Remember, albums are square, so crop your picture accordingly.

4) You can enter more than one entry.

5) Tag: albumcoverchallenge79

6) You can also post your album cover in this discussion thread if you'd like. Click on the three dots under your picture and then copy and paste the embed code in the comment box below. Your picture will appear in the discussion once you click on "post comment".

7) The challenge starts today, Saturday, April 22nd and runs until midnight (Pacific time) on Saturday, May 13, 2017 at which time I will select the finalists and post them for voting shortly thereafter. The winner will have the honour of hosting the next album cover challenge.

Good luck everyone and have fun!
April 22nd, 2017
artist -Hunt's Cross ( a suburb of Liverpool
album- what exercise is to the body

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.

Sir Richard Steele
April 22nd, 2017
@kali66 sounds challenging. Good luck!
April 27th, 2017
Artist - Blue Shield
Title - Elimination of nonessentials

Quote - Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of nonessentials. Lin Yutang
May 3rd, 2017
Artist: Chasse
Title: I will move the earth
Give me where to stand, and I will move the earth. =Archimedes (287 BC - 212 BC), 300 B.C.
May 3rd, 2017
May 3rd, 2017
I am so delighted with my random picks this time! Am thinking of what to do already!

Artist - Stringed Quartet
Title: Conversation perfectly delightful.

Quote: He had occasional flashes of silence, that made his conversation perfectly delightful. - Sydney Smith (1771-1845) referring to Maccaulay
May 3rd, 2017
@farmreporter great! Anxious to see your cover.
Write a Reply