using picmonkey

July 21st, 2017
Hi folks...if I want to upload a shot and then edit it on picmonkey but don't want it going into the feed prior to the edits, can I do that by keeping it private at first and then changing it to public after the edit? Thanks..
July 21st, 2017
Yes, if I am editing in picmonkey I load the pic and mark it as "restricted" then put it public after I have finished editing. Your picture is registered from the time you load it though... so if you spend an hour editing on restricted, you may have to scroll down your picture feed to find it.
July 21st, 2017
@stephanies thanks...really appreciate it.
July 22nd, 2017
MB
This is great. Thank you both for the question and the answer. I did not know that.
July 22nd, 2017
The easiest way to do it is to download the picmonkey programme on to your desktop.then just open the app choose a picture to edit and then save it back into a folder. Completely separate from 365. Tyson when you go to 465 just upload the picture from the folder and it's already edited. It's so easy. That way you you can edit all your pics, even the ones you're not putting on 365! Hope this makes sense! @granagringa
July 22nd, 2017
@granagringa oooops! Sorry about the predicted text! Not sure where Tyson came from! Should have said 'then'. And also 365 not 465!
July 22nd, 2017
@janemartin thanks...I didn't realize that this is a free app outside of 365...I'll try that..
July 22nd, 2017
@granagringa 📷☺
July 23rd, 2017
Although the app is free, some of the features are restricted. If you wish to use some of those restricted features, you may obtain them through 365 and your ACE membership.
July 23rd, 2017
@janeandcharlie More info yet...thank you...so if I understand correctly, if I upload and use picmonkey thru the 365 site, I will have more features than if I just uploaded the free version...is that right? And thanks so much for taking the time to write.
July 23rd, 2017
Yes, at least this is how it works for me.
July 23rd, 2017
@janeandcharlie thanks again...good to know.
July 23rd, 2017
Also be aware, picmonkey doesn't work with an iPad because it uses Flash.
July 23rd, 2017
@allie912 also good to know...thank you!
Write a Reply