Album Query

August 20th, 2017
Hi

I have noticed that some people have many albums (I've seen as many as 6 or 7) and have titled them year 1, year 2 or ther names.

The settings say that my account can have 3.

I'm about to finish year 1 and wish to continue, and would like to have seperate albums for each year. How have people got more than 3 albums?

August 20th, 2017
it depends how long you have been an ace member for....
August 20th, 2017
@phil_sandford yes - as Kali said - if you renew your ace membership on time each year you get an extra album
August 20th, 2017
@kali66 @annied Thank you both. Appeciate it.
August 20th, 2017
you can start another album as you only have two operating at the moment
your project>albums>manage albums should get you to the right place to set it up
August 20th, 2017
@kali66 Thanks Kali
August 20th, 2017
remember to make your new album default
August 21st, 2017
I started to do that, but decided to just keep my other albums for extra stuff, like the challenges I do, because I don't have enough room in my regular album. So, now I have 4 albums, which sometimes doesn't seem to be enough for the amount of photos I take! LOL!
August 21st, 2017
I have the ability to do 5 or 6 but I can barely keep up with two! And since I've run all my main album years consecutively, I have fun seeing the total of how many pictures I've posted here.
August 21st, 2017
@olivetreeann - you and i have been here about the same time so i'm pretty sure you can run 8 but i don't think you'd want to do that.
August 22nd, 2017
@summerfield You can say that again!!
Write a Reply