Favourite picture from your project : 14th to 20th August 2017

August 20th, 2017
Post your favourite photo from your own project from this past week, taken from Monday 14th to Sunday 20th August and, if you want to, say why that one is your favourite.

To add pictures to the discussion click on the ellipsis underneath your photo (next to number of comments / favs) and then copy the embed code from the box and paste it in as your reply here.

For a change, I have a lot of choice this week! I think one from today would be my favourite (loads of lovely scenes and nice invertebrate finds on a walk in the Peak District) but I've yet to sort / upload any photos so that leaves me with Tuesday afternoon's playing in the woods or Friday's vapourer caterpillar... decisions, decisions!

ok, I'm going for this one because it was nice to just hang out in the woods, being told what to do by a four year old!

August 20th, 2017
Because I saw the scene, thought of the title, and then had to get the shot. I think I did.
August 20th, 2017

I really like this picture of a Sunflower and the light is giving it a warm glow.
August 20th, 2017
He clearly doesn't like his neighbor. Six word story
August 20th, 2017
August 20th, 2017
This one surprised me. I was struggling with attempts to make a paintbrush look interesting (!). Then, I had a moment when, as soon as I framed the object correctly in the viewfinder, I knew I had found something. (It really needs to be viewed against black to get the full effect).

August 20th, 2017
This was a magical moment earlier in the week when a leveret visited my garden.
August 20th, 2017
August 20th, 2017
August 20th, 2017

I seem to have entered an uninspired phase of this project (I hope it passes!), but I like how this one came out for the macro brushes challenge.
August 21st, 2017
August 21st, 2017
This is my favourite - that's because it's different (for me) and wasn't what I intended to shoot that day.
August 21st, 2017
This little guy made me smile. He was lounging around without a care!
August 21st, 2017
So nice to pick up the macro lens again...

August 21st, 2017
August 21st, 2017
August 21st, 2017
Because it turned out nearly as I wanted!!!

August 21st, 2017
August 21st, 2017
I like this picture for the grace of this unknown child, illuminated for a moment by the sun piercing the thick of the trees
August 21st, 2017
I like how the wide open lens brought out the flares and actually made the subject irrelevant.

August 21st, 2017
I like this one for the simplicity, and the abstract quality of shape and line.
August 21st, 2017
This dragonfly in the botanic gardens was my favourite this week

August 22nd, 2017
castle, france
August 22nd, 2017
How often does a rhino walk across the road right in front of your car?
August 22nd, 2017
Because it represented a special thing...17 years of marriage!
August 23rd, 2017
My first taste of frozen custard

August 23rd, 2017
Write a Reply