Six Word Story Winner

September 24th, 2017
Thanks so much to all who voted and all the fabulous entries for Six Word Story 73. A special thanks to @joemuli for creating this fascinating challenge. It really is great fun to enter and view all the entries.
Without a doubt our winner this time found a most entertaining photo. Congratulations, Suzanne for submitting and winning with your photo

Wasn't Me, I Don't Like Hostas!

It is now your turn to host the next challenge.
September 24th, 2017
@suzanne234 Happy to announce you the winner! Fantastic image!
September 24th, 2017
High 5 🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐 @suzanne234
September 24th, 2017
@grammyn thank U Katy for the shoutout 💕
September 24th, 2017
September 24th, 2017
Hearty congratulations Suzanne, well deserved :-)
September 24th, 2017
congrats, suzanne!
September 24th, 2017
@joemuli 👍❣
September 24th, 2017
@grammyn Thank you so much Katy for hosting this and choosing my entry for the finalists. As I am a newbie to this, I now have no clue what to do now! I have so many questions, such as how long does the next challenge last, would you mind if I copied your introduction, is it up to me when I start the challenge? I hope you are now not regretting picking my phot to be included! I would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote, I am really chuffed to win considering the other wonderful finalists images and feel really honoured to have won. Thank you so much
September 24th, 2017
@ludwigsdiana @summerfield @joemuli Thank you so very much for taking the time out & congrats
September 24th, 2017
@suzanne234 I will be more than happy to help you any way I can. I am out of town so may not see or be able to respond immediately though.

By all means copy my introduction for the new challenge. It is up to you for starting and finishing dates. Just don't forget to change it in your description. Of course I don't regret one minute choosing your photo as a finalist either. Feel free to ask me any other questions you might have and I will do my best to answer them for you
September 24th, 2017
@grammyn Thank you Katy, I will give you a shout if I get stuck, in the meantime, enjoy your vacation / trip
September 24th, 2017
Congratulations Suzanne!!!
September 25th, 2017
this is one of the best six word story entrants - the image and words are just perfect for each other - well done!
September 25th, 2017
@suzanne234 if you need help feel free to let me know I am free most of the week :)
September 25th, 2017
@shesnapped Thank you very much Ashley
September 25th, 2017
@annied Wow thank you Annie, for your very lovely comments and your kind offer of help. I will get the next challenge up and running in the next day or so, any problems I will be in touch with you or Katy :-)
Write a Reply