isn't Pic Monkey free anymore?

September 24th, 2017
I havnt used it for a while and I know as an ace member I can process my pics through 365 but dont seem to be able to do this for free before I post my photo as I could before
September 24th, 2017
never tried using it before i upload to 365, i can access it after i have uploaded the photo i did need to update my flash player though, that might be the issue perhaps?
September 24th, 2017
picmonkey is free to access from your albums on 365. if you want to process your photos for free, you can upload your photo as "restricted" then process in picmonkey to your heart's content.

you can use picmonkey outside of 365 for free but you don't get to use the premium features which you can when accessing it through 365.
September 24th, 2017
@kali66 thanks Kali. still cant access Pic Monkey before uploading but have taken @summerfield suggestion and uploaded as "restricted" first. Very peculiar as it worked fine last week.
thankyou both for your response. much appreciated
September 25th, 2017
Picmonkey is not free anymore from what I can tell. Before you can freely export your photo without entering your card details. Now they're strict about 7 days and you have to enter your card information.

But maybe if you access picmonkey from 365 site probably it will be different!
September 25th, 2017
@fearinnocent thankyou for confirming this Edwin. It seems you are right. A definite advantage if we are ace members of 365. I shall have to find another free way of processing other photos. many thanks
September 28th, 2017
I use Lightroom and Photoshop but Ipiccy is free.
www.ipiccy.com
September 28th, 2017
It was my primary way to edit all my photos, but within the past month it wouldn't allow me to save anymore without joining. I loved Picmonkey and have used it for years. I was heartbroken.
September 28th, 2017
@myhrhelper thankyou for your reply Kathy. I use a Chromebook which is not compatible. I shall have to go check out the Google store to see what they offer.
September 28th, 2017
@alophoto I sympathise Amanda. I use a Chromebook which I love but it doesnt allow me to download programs such a Lightroom or Photoshop. I shall have to go to the Google Chrome store to see what else they offer.
Write a Reply