Help, my tags get switched.....

September 24th, 2017
Does anyone know how come my tags get switched around and the comma's disspear? E.g protea, field, jonkershoek, mountain. The tags on alll my posts get changed around. Am I putting them in wrong?
September 24th, 2017
Hi I don't think you need to put in commas just spaces. Then when you post they are put into alphabetical order I think.n
September 24th, 2017
@sarahlth Thanks for your prompt response Sarah, in my case they are not in alphabetical order. I notice everybody has their comma's in their tags.
September 24th, 2017
Do you put them in with commas as I don't. Otherwise very strange. Maybe someone else can help
September 24th, 2017
Can you show us exactly what you typed and how it came out? And maybe point to an example in your album where this happened?
September 24th, 2017
September 24th, 2017
@northy Thanks for your response, I posted this earlier in my album "Special to me". in the tag box I put; protea, field, jonkershoek, mountain
Now in the tag box, following appears: mountain field protea jonkershoek
This happens all the time and I do not know why? It is not important, I just do not understand it. I would just like to know if I am doing something wrong?
September 24th, 2017
I never put commas, only spaces, then the words appear with commas and usually in a different order than how I originally typed them
September 24th, 2017
@kjarn Thanks so much for your input, I am relieved that it does not only happen to me ;-)
September 24th, 2017
Ditto from Kathy A @kjarn above. It's always intrigued me, as they are not alphabetical when they are re-ordered, as far as I can see.
September 24th, 2017
@ludwigsdiana @kjarn @peadar It seems that the ordering of the tag depends on their number of appearance overall in the website. The most used tags appear first. For example sunshine will come before apple.
September 24th, 2017
Magic monkeys?!
September 24th, 2017
@30pics4jackiesdiamond I am always surprised when I see my posts and thought it was only mine! There sure is some magic on 365 đŸ˜‚
September 24th, 2017
I don't usually put commas when I have connected words, I use dashes:
Lost-River-Cavern Philadelphia-Pennsylvania etc. They stay attached that way, but sometimes the capital letters disappear.
September 25th, 2017
If you want to connect a phrase, put it in quotation marks or make it all one word, such as "summer at the beach" or summeratthebeach. I don't use commas either, just spaces between words, that's all that is needed. As long as you click on the word and it takes you to the words grouped under that tag, that's all that matters.
September 25th, 2017
Thanks everyone for your response to this mystery issue. @olivetreeann I now did what you do Ann, it seems to work. Many thanks :-)
Write a Reply