ETSOOI-94 Starts today

February 20th, 2018
I am delighted to have the privilege of hosting the new ESTOOI Challenge. Thank you to @yorkshirekiwi for hosting the last round of etsooi and to all who voted for my entry.

Theme - WATER

I have chosen the theme of water for this round of the challenge. Be it the sea, a river, a lake, rain, snow, ice or a puddle, there's plenty of it about!

This is what the ETSOOI challenge is all about:

"ETSOOI is an acronym started by MaryBeth @espyetta. It stands for EDITING THE SORRY-NESS OUT OF IT which basically means editing your picture in any way you like.

If you are new to editing/processing here are some great tools to use besides photoshop:

www.ribbet.com
www.fotor.com
www.befunky.com
www.goart.fotor.com
www.picmonkey.com

You can also use mobile/cell apps such as:

Snapseed
PicsArt
Pencil Sketch Free
Camera360
Deep Art Effects

You can use more than one program/app per image. This challenge is very relaxed so just have a play around with your picture and see what you can create. "

The challenge starts now, 20th February, and will close midnight on Tuesday 6th March

You can enter as many images as you like but they must have been taken within the time frame. The winner will host the next ETSOOI challenge.

Please feel free to post your entries here to encourage others and keep the thread active.

Please tag your pictures etsooi-94

Happy editing & have fun
February 24th, 2018
As the host, I thought it only fair to have a go. Please fell free to add your entries to this post :)
March 1st, 2018
Fabulous!
Write a Reply