March Word of the Month Request

February 22nd, 2018
March, and the corresponding mud season on our farm, is coming up fast and so I am requesting word suggestions for March’s word challenge.

It continually does my heart good to see how many people participate in this great challenge. Your constant support makes the task of coordinating the word of the month a true pleasure.

The theme months seem to be very popular so feel free to suggest what we can do for March along with your suggestions for the word of the month. A HEART felt thank you, as usual, is in order here!

Please do not worry if someone has already suggested your word - I will know how popular it is when I see it submitted more than once and will be sure to include it.

I will be taking submissions until Monday with the intent of posting the list on Tuesday, February 27th (that’s the plan, anyway –lol!)
February 22nd, 2018
Thank you for continuing with this theme Wendy- sorry not participated at all this month!!

hare/hair
wind (as in a breeze!)
Easter
egg
castle
young
chocolate (agin??!!)
sweet/candy
biscuit/cookie
scone/biscuit
glass
February 22nd, 2018
Have you considered minute or moment for March 18th for world wide minute
February 23rd, 2018
St. David's Day 1st
metal
three
windy
spring/autumn
yellow
Mothers Day 11th
St. Patricks Day 17th
BST 25th
Hot cross buns
February 23rd, 2018
Oreo (March 6th National Oreo Day)
Mario (March 10th Mario Day)
Crayon (March 31st National Crayon Day)
Spring
Flower
Bunny
Starts with M
Three
February 23rd, 2018
Strech
Opinion
Frustrated
Asparagus
Foreign
Dreamer
February 23rd, 2018
green
basket
candy
jelly beans
February 23rd, 2018
Wow, I can't believe we are at that time already. February went by fast.

green
shamrock
flower
sky
wildlife
new growth
tree
abstract
February 24th, 2018
I have not participated for a few month - but wish to be included in the participants again !

St David's day (1st)
Green
St Patrick's day ( 17)
Daffodil
Tree blossom ,
sunshine
"Comes in like a Lion and out like a Lamb "
Wild flowers ,
Windy ,
garden flowers ,
Any old iron
Textures
Street scene
February 25th, 2018
Oh We have Maple Sunday on different Sundays in New England = Maple syrup sap
February 26th, 2018
@30pics4jackiesdiamond
That's okay about not participating. I find that there is so much going on with 365 that it is so hard to do everything. There is a challenge to suit everyone and the Monthly words is no exception. There are people who faithfully do it every day, and then there are some who drop in occasionally.
February 26th, 2018
@joansmor
Thank you for your ideas - will definitely include the world wide minute in this month. And I am looking so forward to maple syrup!!
February 26th, 2018
@wendyfrost @jgpittenger @sandrajo
Thank you all for your suggestions. Will be doing the list tomorrow night.
February 26th, 2018
@shawnas365
Your suggestion of things starting with M has given me an idea for this month's theme. I think it will work! Thank you!!
February 26th, 2018
@mittens
I can't believe how fast the month went by, either. Proud of myself - I posted at least two photos each day - for Flash of Red and my main album - unfortunately my February words fell by the wayside AGAIN!!
February 26th, 2018
@beryl
So happy to see you will be joining us once more. We would love to see your photos in the monthly words again.
Thank you for your suggestions - and I love the one with the saying about coming in like a lion / lamb and going out in the opposite way.
Write a Reply