New Macro Challenge - Stone

February 23rd, 2018
A big thank you to Catherine reply @redandwhite for hosting the last macro challenge with the theme of Glass. Thank you to all that participate in these challenges, entering a photo and voting for the entries. We couldn't keep these challenges going without you. And lastly, thank you for all the votes for my Glass.

For the new macro challenge I'd like to suggest STONE. Stones are found in all the colours of the rainbow and can be found almost anywhere and I hope to see stones from all over the world.

Please tag your photos with: macro-stone and consider posting your entries here on this thread as well in order to keep it current and generate more interest in the challenge.

The challenge starts today, Friday, Februari 23th and will end at midnight GMT Sunday, the 11th March. Entries must be taken and posted within these dates. I will then compile a list of finalists and post the entries for voting.

Previous topics include: hands, music, food packaging, brushes, motion, candy, knobs, buttons, cutlery, wood, eye, jewelry, stationery, fruit or fruits, water drops, St. Patrick’s Day, feathers, food, rust, leaf, herb/spice, money, tools, shells, toys, textures, bubbles, bugs, flowers, seeds, music, key, game piece, Christmas decoration, metal, glass and now stone.

Have fun!
February 23rd, 2018
Brilliant idea! I will keep my eyes pealed and see what I can find!
February 27th, 2018
Congratulations on the win! Stone sounds like a great subject.
March 16th, 2018
What's happening with this competition? Deadline has come and gone. The Macro challenges are my favorite so I'm always looking forward to the next one.
March 17th, 2018
@sunshinepix I'm terribly sorry about this. I have forgotten about it, I will start the work at once. Hope you all have the patience and can wait for my work.
Write a Reply