Your fav half and half image taken by another 365er from 13 May - 19 May

May 20th, 2018
I hope you are still enjoying the May Half and Half Challenge. There are so many amazing photos being posted and the creativity is outstanding.

As per the last couple of weeks please share your favourite half and half image taken by another 365er.

This is my favourite half and half this week by @pistache

Share your favourite image below.
May 20th, 2018
i like this composition by Jacqueline @jacqbb
May 20th, 2018
@kali66 Thank you for choosing my photo....I’m honoured!
May 20th, 2018
This is my choise from @chikadnz
May 20th, 2018
well nicole thank you so much! i am thrilled and flattered in equal measure :)

my fave this week is from helen @helenhall. i'm not even that fond of yellow but i loved the different patterns and shapes ...

May 20th, 2018

Thought this one quite impressive by @robz
May 20th, 2018
This one caught my attention by @jpittenger
May 20th, 2018
I keep typing halfmay and then mayhalf- Wonder if by end of the month I'll get the right tag straight away!! Anyway I love this one by @summerfield

May 20th, 2018
I like this one by @shellee

May 20th, 2018
@jacqbb Thankyou for choosing one of mine! I'm a few days behind in posting, and haven't had much free time lately to look and comment on other's images, so my apologies for that.

I really liked this one by @thistle

May 20th, 2018
@30pics4jackiesdiamond - the tag is Mayhalf18
May 21st, 2018
May 21st, 2018
@joemuli thanks Joey :) funnily I was just about to choose this one - was looking at all the entries- I thought I had fav'd already - sometimes on my phone it messes up

May 21st, 2018
@nicolecampbell I know, I just type it wrong everytime!!! If my photos only one there know it's wrong
May 21st, 2018
@susie1205 Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm very chuffed that you should think my "gent" was worth a mention!
May 21st, 2018
@jocasta Thank you for including one of mine, very appreciated.
May 21st, 2018
@pistache thank you so much. I feel very honoured. There are some really stunning half and half images here in this thread.
Write a Reply