Which size Crystal Ball?

May 21st, 2018
I have been meaning to get one for some time now and just realised how many different sizes there are. Some with and without stand. Any recommendations on the ideal one would be appreciated, thanks.
May 21st, 2018
the bigger the better? i have a 3cm one which i found among some old stuff, and its way too small cant focus on it very well
May 21st, 2018
Mine was stolen with my photo bag. I'm looking for similar replacement ( kids got it for me,) it was about 8-10 cm diameter.
May 21st, 2018
Mine is 10inches circumfrance and on a stand .. happy with out ...
May 21st, 2018
I have a smaller one which fits in the palm of my hand, I find that much more convenient as it will fit in a pocket. Don't think I could be bothered to take a larger one around with me!

I think mine is 7cm, I got it on AliExpress for a few pounds :)

May 21st, 2018
@ludwigsdiana Also, if you are going to get one with a stand make sure you don't put it anywhere where the sun could shine on it. I have a friend who had a windowsill fire this way! I left mine on a log the other day and it started smoking within seconds. Frightening!
May 21st, 2018
7 cm diameter is about the ideal size if you want to carry it around with you. any larger and it would be difficult to lug it around.

the first time i got my crystal ball, i would lug it with me almost everywhere. but then i also have a carry a second tripod because most of the time there's no steady surface to rest it on especially for landscapes.
May 22nd, 2018
@kali66 @30pics4jackiesdiamond @julzmaioro @ginaanderson @summerfield Thanks everyone for the good advice and tips, it is always confusing when wanting to purchase something one knows nothing about. I have seen such wonderful photos, that I would love to give it a try. Will see if and what I can get. @ginaanderson Those are wonderful shots Gina 😀
May 22nd, 2018
I think as long as it's big enough to see the future in then you should be fine ;)
May 22nd, 2018
@graemestevens 😂
Write a Reply