June Word of the Month Request

May 24th, 2018
I cannot believe how fast this year is flying by! Summer weather is upon us and with the nicer weather comes more time spent in the glorious outdoors! It is once again time to submit suggestions for next month’s words.

I will be taking suggestions until the evening of Wednesday, May 30th with the intention of doing up the list then as well.

It continually does my heart good to see how many people participate in this great challenge. Your constant support makes the task of coordinating the word of the month a true pleasure. A HEART felt thank you, as usual, is in order here!

The theme months seem to be very popular so feel free to suggest what we can do for June along with your suggestions for the word of the month. There is nothing special going on for June (that I know of) so perhaps the Word of the Month can take a lead and start something new. When I say something special, I mean flash of Red or half and half or that sort of thing.

Please do not worry if someone has already suggested your word - I will know how popular it is when I see it submitted more than once and will be sure to include it.

Have a great week!
May 24th, 2018
Thanks Wendy again for doing this thread xx

Aubergine
Olive ( food not my cat!)
Feta cheese
Salad
Paddleboard
Airport
Flag
Bunting
Church
Dolphin (perhaps not!!??)
Waiter
Wine

( And that concludes what I'm hoping to see on holiday after tomorrow!!)
May 24th, 2018
@30pics4jackiesdiamond
Thank you, Jackie
Will try to include dolphin somehow!
May 24th, 2018
Ice cream
Salads
Cold drinks
Outdoor sports

Just what comes to mind off the top of my head!
May 24th, 2018
@casablanca
Thank you! Got to love the summertime!
May 24th, 2018
Picnic
May 24th, 2018
Flag
4th of July
Patriotism
ice cream
watermelon
garden
sunshine
lazy
swimming
biking
hiking
May 24th, 2018
Thank you for your work Wendy, it’s a lot of fun to participate in these challenges.
Here are some things that came to mind.

Fathersday 3th Sunday in june
Pink saturday 4th saturday in june
1-6 international day of children
Flying kites
Busy airports
Lazy on the beach

May 24th, 2018
Soup
Fire
Pet- dog,cat.....etc.
Autumn Tree's
Home baking
Windchime
Traffic
Boardgames

May 26th, 2018
I agree Wendy, this year is going by very fast. Time needs to slow down. LOL Anyway, her are my suggestions:

scenic
bees
flowers
father's day (June 17)
sunset
leaves
yellow
icm (international camera movement)
May 30th, 2018
@casablanca @photock60 @bjywamer @jacqbb @skippysue @mittens
Thank you all for your great suggestions. I will be doing up the list today and posting it tonight (hopefully!!)
May 31st, 2018
Oops sorry I missed this Wendy :)
May 31st, 2018
@merrelyn
Not a problem, Merrelyn! I did get enough words from the others.
(You know, I was thinking about tagging you because you are usually so faithful with this one and I did miss you!)
Write a Reply