Your favourite May half and half image by another 365er - 20 May to 26 May

May 27th, 2018
We are nearly at the end of the May half and half challenge and I for one will be sad to see it come to an end. It has been really wonderful to see so many people embracing this challenge and creating amazing half and half images. Here is your chance to showcase your favourite half and half image taken by another 365er. Post your photo in the thread below. You can find the images by using tag Mayhalf18

This week I chose this beautiful image by @louannwarren. It is nearly winter in Australia and this photo made me smile and think of warmer days to come.

May 27th, 2018
May 27th, 2018
By @stephanies I love the tranquility of this photo.
May 27th, 2018

I really liked this one by Diana @ludwigsdiana
May 27th, 2018
clever positioning from Mek @mastermek were you astride this rope ? haha
May 27th, 2018
@kali66 thank you Kali! That rope? Yes, well, that rope... :-)
May 27th, 2018
I really like this one by @fbailey. Great contrast and cleverly composed.
May 27th, 2018
@thistle Thanks so much Joyce, you've made my day!
May 27th, 2018

I really like this half and half of Henri's photo of her friend's blackberries! @henrir
May 27th, 2018
@louannwarren Thank you so much @louannwarren.
May 27th, 2018
I would have to say, although there are so many wonderful half and half pictures this whole month, that this one by @louannwarren is one of my favorite. It shows the beautiful Texas sky, and the beautiful Texas wildflowers.

May 27th, 2018
@henrir Oh my, Henri! Thank you! 🤗
May 27th, 2018
May 27th, 2018
I liked the colour and textures in this one by @wyomingsis:

May 27th, 2018
Oh my goodness, thank you so much Jacqueline @jacqbb and Nadiya @olenadole how kind of you both and what a lovely surprise!
May 27th, 2018
@chikadnz You are too kind to include this with the offerings of so many talented photographers! Many thanks!
Write a Reply