***New COMBINED mundane challenge now open***

May 27th, 2018
Hi everyone!! Thanks for voting and choosing my garden hose as the winning photo for the last Mundane challenge and thank you to @emma78 for hosting the previous one.

I have been traveling and have just received my accumulated post and so I’ve selected the new mundane challenge object to be “mail” as in letters, envelopes, packages.

Please enter as many photos as you like, in either abstract or standard realistic style. The competition will run from Sunday May 27th to Saturday June 9th, any entries after that will not be counted and photos must be taken within this time frame.
* Tag your entries: mundane-mail

Voting will be held soon after the closing of this challenge and on June16th I’ll announce the lucky winner who has the honour to select a new topic and become the host of the next Mundane challenge.

Previous mundane items over the years:

ice, toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, glass, plastic bag, thread, books, light bulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket, paper, rubber, tack, hanger, index finger, mouse (non furry), sock, bubbles, candles, bread, beds, tap (faucet), strainer, match, umbrella, paintbrush/es, corkscrew, stairs, mirror, rock, cup/mug, knob, buckle, rake, power pole, box, clock, nail, gears, hinge, wastepaper-basket, hammer, cheese grater, ruler, glasses, gate, chocolate, towel, light-switch, iron, garlic, banana, flip flops, pillow, blinds, plate, keyboard, lens, biscuits, sponge, thermometer, spatula, bottle tops, pencil, battery, twist tie, paper cup, elastic (rubber) band, nut(hardware), frying pan, salt, roadsigns, curtain, garlic and magazine, leaf, watch, coffee and hose-pipe.
May 27th, 2018
Good one! I’ll look forward to this.
May 27th, 2018
@emma78 I look forward to seeing the entries, including yours!

Btw, I made a change and broadened the topic to “mail” rather than just the stamps.
May 27th, 2018
Ok cool!
May 27th, 2018
weird but i cant see this , so the new theme is mail as in letters parcels etc. ?
May 27th, 2018
@kali66 Yes, it is.
May 27th, 2018
@kali66 Can you see it now?
May 28th, 2018
Love this theme, here is my try :).
May 28th, 2018
@christinabengephotography Perfect! I like the way you’ve filled the frame. And there’s something timeless about letters, isn’t there? Photography is a nice way to memorialize them, too.
May 28th, 2018
I absolutely love getting letters and writing them! This is my first offering in this kind of challenge. I hope to manage a few. I'd never seen a round stamp until my goddaughter moved to Alaska and sent me this one recently!

May 28th, 2018
@casablanca Lovely combination of colors. That stamp is unique!
Write a Reply