How to thank someones for favoring your picture

June 21st, 2018
From time to time I get favourites from someone not on my followers or friends list and I would like to know how to thank them for viewing and favouring my picture.
June 21st, 2018
This is a question I have just recently asked and was so pleased to find out. It really is quite easy ... and fast!
It is under photo details when you are on the photo page you want to know about, scroll down to Statistics and click on View. That tells you who commented and who faved that particular photo and you can click on their name to go directly to them.
Easy-peasy!
June 21st, 2018
I used to say thanks for all my FAVs, but it just got to be too much to keep up with.
June 21st, 2018
@farmreporter I think this is only available if you are a ace member. I don't have the link
June 21st, 2018
@sarahlth
I did some research and you are right about only Ace members having access to see who fav'd them.
Becoming an Ace member does have so many advantages ... too many for me to list. And - it does help Ross keep this site going.
June 21st, 2018
You should send a cake :-)

@sarahlth True
June 21st, 2018
I agree with Lisa, @homeschoolmom It takes up so much time to keep up with personal thank you's that I have had to stop doing it. I know for me, I don't need thank you's. The best thank you I can think of is to comment back on their picture. We all love comments and appreciate them.
June 21st, 2018
I agree...it is hard to thank the comments and favs all the time, though greatly appreciated. So, I do it every now and then as time allows. However, I do try to thank a person that doesn't follow me for stopping by randomly. Basically, I feel guilty because some people are so good at keeping up with everything on 365.

@farmreporter Thank you for the information! I was wondering about that too...how to thank someone that doesn't leave a comment but just favs a photo.
June 21st, 2018
I don't do personal thank you's I need some time for my photography. I rarely even read them. I just look and see them and flip back to the next notification, It's a lovely idea but really I look at the pictures and post mine and comment as much as I have time for. So from time to time I give a shout out of thanks in the description. KISS
June 22nd, 2018
@farmreporter I don't know how to start a discussion but I do have a question.

Is there a way to delete followers who are no longer participating on 365? It shows that I have quite a few followers but a good 25% have stopped posting and are no longer current. Thank you.
June 22nd, 2018
@gardenfolk
I am not sure how you could get people off your followers list. That is a question for Ross at @Scrivna to answer. I also have a bunch of dead followers but feel that they do no harm sitting there. As a matter of fact, every so often one will pop up and say hello right out of the blue! It makes my day to see them still around and catch up with them.
June 22nd, 2018
@homeschoolmom I used to thank all of my comments with an individual message to each person. That became waaaaay too time consuming.
June 22nd, 2018
@farmreporter Thanks for the tip. If I do have the time to comment, sometimes I will go down the "followers" list and check in on their projects. I just thought it would cut the inactive list down (though I do have a few favorites that I hope will come back).
Write a Reply