WWYD174 - What Would You Do - begins today

September 18th, 2018
Hello everybody,

The last WWYD173 race of was a close race. I have the honour to chose the starting image for the What Would You Do (WWYD174) challenge.

Here is the original Image

START DATE 17th September
END DATE 7th October
TAG WWYD174

For those of you that are not familiar with how this challenge works or what you're supposed to do....keep reading:

The WWYD Challenge will run from today, Monday September 17th and ends Sunday October 7th. All time zones.

Voting will take place shortly thereafter and a winner announced after a few days once the voting is closed. Voting will take several days.

So here are the rules:

- Save the starting image on your computer. NOTE: If you select the “Sizes” under the right-side menu and scroll down to the Original or Large option you can copy and paste to your browser or download.

- Upload the photo you edit to one of your albums and tag it WWYD174

- You are also encouraged to add your image to this discussion thread. Go to your edited photo, click on the arrow by your comment and fav numbers, copy the "embed" code on the left, and paste it here.

- Multiple entries are allowed.

- There are no editing rules. Edit the starting image any way you’d like. No editing software on your computer? No problem – go to a site like Picmonkey and upload/edit your pic for free. You won’t be able to use all the features but there are plenty you will be able to use.

Please use these WWYD Challenges to push yourself to try new editing techniques! If you’re just beginning work on tonality, colour control, curves, detailing, sharpening, gradients and other effects. As you get more familiar with all the editing tools you can add things like dodge and burning, layers, masking, and textures. As you push yourself, even more, move to image extractions and full compositions. Remember to keep pushing and learning, and most of all have fun along the way!

Good luck to everyone and happy editing! Have fun! Let's get started!
September 25th, 2018
Don't forget about this challenge
September 26th, 2018

Adi asked me to post my contribution on the discussion thread- so here it is! I hope it will inspire some of you to have some fun with this challenge- it's always been one of my favorites on 365!
Write a Reply