New Macro Challenge COINS runs until October 14 - Spend some time and join in

September 22nd, 2018
Very grateful to Helen Jane @ helenhall for hosting the macro thread challenge. I was very humbled to be chosen as the winner. I truly appreciate all those who joined in, submitted entries and for everyone who voted . To be included with the finalists @summerfield, @emma78,@stimuloog,@evalieutionspics, and @atchoo was an honor.
Now let’s go to the next challenge.

You have from Today (Saturday 22 September) until Sunday 14 October, to share with me and all how you would interpret the new theme of COINS but NO paper money. You may use as many coins as you like, any type, or country of origin, antique ones would be great too. However you would like to define macro coin(s). You may post as many entries as you would like.

TAG: macro-coin
You may post your entries here and also include the link to this challenge in your posts so that others may jump on in and join the fun.

Past macro challenges have been: hands, music, food packaging, brushes, motion, candy, knobs, buttons, cutlery, wood, eye, jewelry, stationary, fruit(s), water drops, St. Patrick’s Day, feathers, food, rust, leaf, herb/spice, money, tools, shells, toys, textures, bubbles, bugs, flowers, seeds, music, key, game piece, Christmas decoration, metal, glass, stone, color, flowers (again), textures (again), time, drinking straw, NOW soon to be added – Coins.

I look forward to seeing your posts.
September 22nd, 2018
Ooooh, might reverse that 50mm prime one last time!!!
September 22nd, 2018
Did one for you

September 23rd, 2018
Here is a thrupenny bit!
September 23rd, 2018
@spanishliz Thank you so much for your entry.
September 23rd, 2018
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Thank you 'spending' here
September 23rd, 2018
Sue
How do you post your images here?
September 23rd, 2018
@mamazuzi Hi, it is fairly easy
1)-post your image
2) click on the 4th little box (with the little arrow pointing right) opposite the date of your post
3) copy the entire line
4)open up this page and paste into the box at the bottom of the feed.
The line of code will pop up - then just press enter and your picture should show up.

Please let me know if I didn't get my instructions correct.
September 23rd, 2018
@mamazuzi PS- I thank you for this, I will add instructions to my post so if other's have the same question.
September 23rd, 2018
This is my effort a British 50 pence coin
September 23rd, 2018
Sue
September 23rd, 2018
@pcoulson Wonderful shot.
September 24th, 2018
September 24th, 2018
@awendes Very cool.
September 24th, 2018
Ko*
Reverse lens macro.. not a close up :)
September 25th, 2018
So cool!
September 25th, 2018
Emptying my purse after my overseas holiday
September 26th, 2018
September 27th, 2018
@yorkshirekiwi So cool!
September 27th, 2018
@kipper1951 Very cool
September 27th, 2018
Absolutely love your play on words with this challenge title~ will be putting my entry in soon ,,, I hope, lol!
Write a Reply