Your Own Favourite

October 12th, 2018
Where did that week go?? Time to share your favourite from your album with the wider 365 community from the last week, Saturday 6 to Friday 12.

Click on the arrow below your photo, select copy, and paste it in the thread below.

If you have time, and the inclination, include a sentence or two saying why you like this one the most.

I love macro and bokeh and been practicing free-lensing. Really pleased with how this worked out for Ross's weekly theme. Oh I love Au and C a lot!!

October 12th, 2018
Hi Jackie! i love your Ratners pic. Au and C - that made me smile!

I enjoyed the Norwich GoGo Hares so much this week, I think this is my favourite. Challenging taking photos in a crowd in a tent but I quite liked this one and he was my favourite hare.

October 12th, 2018
October 12th, 2018

Chee Dale last weekend because it's one of my favourite places to walk.

October 12th, 2018
Ko*
Noticed this little delicate flower for the first time at our pond...
October 13th, 2018
@30pics4jackiesdiamond - I have had a lot on my mind lately so please forgive me. But what is the time period for this?
October 13th, 2018
October 13th, 2018
@skipt07 oops, I forgot the dates, will correct immediately. ( Still new to doing this each week!!) 6-12th, but who's counting???!!!
October 13th, 2018
October 13th, 2018
October 13th, 2018
Life has been so busy (as usual) these last couple of weeks that I have been neglecting 365. This is not only my favourite photo - it's the ONLY photo I have uploaded this week!
October 13th, 2018
@farmreporter And it's a stunner!!!
@jack4john that's eerie!!
October 13th, 2018
October 13th, 2018
October 13th, 2018
I've been so busy lately that my 365 postings are woefully neglected, so this is my only photo for Oct 6-12.

However, I like it because I went to our local Botanical Gardens this past week to snap a few quick pics to use as reference photos for my Nature journal drawings -- and found when I got home that I had recently changed the settings on my camera and forgotten to change them back to my normal daylight settings. I made the best of it by adding some overlay textures and calling this one "art;" I ended up quite liking the result.

October 14th, 2018
I think it has to be this one of a ceiling inside Peterborough Cathedral if I hadn't glanced up I would have missed it.
October 14th, 2018

@jamuspatrick

This photo just captures my imagination, and I imagine the little cabin to be filled all kinds of adventures and journeys to magical and whimsical places! Fabulous composition! Well done!
October 14th, 2018
@lbluejaye8 thank you. I appreciate the feedback.
October 14th, 2018
@jamuspatrick You are welcome!
October 14th, 2018

I really like this one as it reminds me of our lovely visit to Holy Island (Lindisfarne)
October 14th, 2018

I really didn’t expect this to turn out very good. I guess I am my own worse critic. I am pretty pleased how this turned out in the end though.
October 15th, 2018

This photo reminds me of a lithograph, one flows into the other, the darkness, and it's touching the border of abstract.
October 15th, 2018
Had a great day out to Wao-O-Tapu, a geothermal area. Not the most colourful of the shots I took that day, but there’s so about the starkness that I love in this photo
"
October 16th, 2018
Here's my sweet Honey. We're so happy the 85+º weather is gone.

October 16th, 2018
@gardenfolk Such pretty colors. I can see why this is your favorite.
October 16th, 2018
@jamuspatrick I'd love to see this in person. Beautiful colors.
October 16th, 2018
@wendyfrost WOW that's some ceiling! Gorgeous pic. Love the symmetry.
October 16th, 2018
@dsp2 Such a beautiful, simple photo.
October 16th, 2018
@yogiw This is fabulous, Sandy. So happy Honey is her cute again.
October 16th, 2018
@yogiw it is near Chimney Rock NC
October 16th, 2018
@jamuspatrick Darn it, I just got back from Asheville. Will have to take a side trip next time.
October 16th, 2018
@yogiw here is the secret....it’s not really a house. What you see is what you get, there is a river behind it.
Write a Reply