Show Us Your Favourite YOU Took Last Week (12-19 Oct)

October 19th, 2018
That was a quick week!! Time to upload and share with the wider 365 community your favourite shot.

Click the arrow beneath the photo, copy the data and paste in the thread. Let us know why you like it the most.

19 of you posted last week, thank you.

This is my fav one. I was trying to get a flame and was quite frustrated and spent a long time failing to get it right. However this glowing match was just perfect. Really chuffed that Ross shortlisted it for his periodic table challenge.

October 19th, 2018
I'm going with the moon as it's been a while since I last took a moon shot...

October 19th, 2018
A disappointing weather day for the Grand Canyon, but great fun to photograph in the snow and fog.
October 19th, 2018
from my trip to New Orleans

October 19th, 2018
October 19th, 2018
October 19th, 2018
Fall is upon us and this may one of the last warm days we can enjoy! For the memory.
October 19th, 2018
I love my new (ish) macro lens... and spring ... so this was my fav

October 20th, 2018
It was hard to choose but this picture represents a lot of firsts for me: urban photography, leading lines, low light, repetition.

October 20th, 2018

For novelty value.
October 20th, 2018

This was my favourite from last week as it was such a crisp and misty morning and I liked the light.
October 20th, 2018

I loved the tenderness in this.
October 21st, 2018

I'm laid up with a torn meniscus so all my Fall shots this year will be from the archives. I hadn't posted this one when I first took it but I really liked the "in-camera" selective coloring and gave it a little boost for fun. I liked the outcome so much I put it up as the wall paper on my computer!
October 21st, 2018
October 21st, 2018
@bernicrumb Mission accomplished on all four counts!
October 22nd, 2018
For me it's this one.
October 22nd, 2018
A visit to Chihuly At Biltmore in Asheville, North Carolina.

October 22nd, 2018
Since I only posted two during that time period and I like them both it makes it difficult to chose.

October 22nd, 2018
I loved the lighting on this bloom

October 23rd, 2018
Write a Reply