Hair We Go Again With A MFPIAC Challenge

November 13th, 2018
I would be sadly remiss if I did not first thank Merrelyn @merrelyn for hosting the Wood Collage Challenge as well as thank everyone who participated and voted in it. The collage challenge is so much fun and always garners a lot of attention.

Okay – I think I am ready to announce the next My Favourite Pictures in a Collage (MFPIAC) theme, which I really did hem and haw over.

Since we are rapidly approaching the Christmas season, I was going to either go with a long challenge (right up to and including Christmas) with a Christmas theme or I was going to run a shorter challenge that is not related to Christmas.

So, I opted for the quicker challenge with the theme of ‘Hair’ for the challenge that will end on Tuesday, November 27th with voting finishing quickly thereafter on Friday, November 30th. The winner can then get the new theme up and running on December 1st or 2nd just in time for Christmas.

Yes – it does have a quick turnaround, but if I know members of 365, (and I think I do) you are all up to the challenge. My only question is if we have used this theme already, but I do not think so.

So, Hair (or lack thereof) it is. There are so many possibilities. There is
short hair, long hair:
manes and tails:
curly, flat and bald;
plaits, buns, rolls;
blond, red, brown, grey (although I prefer to call it platinum) and every colour in between.

You name it, it can be used.

Have fun with this. Oh – and please tag your masterpiece mfpiac79.

And like all other MFPIAC challenges, your collage must consist of six photos, which can be taken at any time, so do not need to be taken within the time frame of this challenge.

Previous collage themes have been:

Nature(MFPIAC1) Colour(MFPIAC2) Memory(MFPIAC3) Signs(MFPIAC4) Food(MFPIAC5) Animals(MFPIAC6) Buildings(MFPIAC7) Subject(MFPIAC8) Webs(MFPIAC9) Water(MFPIAC10) Transportation(MFPIAC11) Four Seasons(MFPIAC12) Circles(MFPIAC13) Action(MFPIAC14) Air(MFPIAC15) Night (MFPIAC16) Close Up and Macros(MFPIAC17) Holidays(MFPIAC18) Place where I Live(MFPIAC19) Christmas(MFPIAC20) Black & White(MFPIAC21) Wings(MFPIAC22) Toys(MFPUAC23) Therapy(MFPIAC24) Aged(MFPIAC25) Growth(MFPIAC26) Green(MFPIAC27) Insects(MFPIAC28) Silhouettes(MFPIAC29) Skies(MFPIAC30) Reflections(MFPIAC31) Rust(MFPIAC32) Time(MFPIAC33) Sports(MFPIAC34) Halloween(MFPIAC35) Cold(MFPIAC36) Pets(MFPIAC38) Birds(MFPIAC39) Valentines (MFPIAC40) Windows (MFPICA41) Shadows(MFPIAC42) Trees(MFPIAC43) Doors(MFPIAC44) Kitchen(MFPIAC45)Garden/Yard(MFPIAC46) Highways & Byways(MFPIAC47) My Country(MFPIAC48) Street Art (MFPIAC49) Musical ( MFPIAC50)
Bicycle(MFPIAC51) Tools(MFPIAC52) Thankfulness(MFPIAC53)Containers(MFPIAC54) Christmas Decorations(MFPIAC55) Travel(MFPIAC56) Soft(MFPIAC57) Urban(MFPIAC58)
People(MFPIAC59) Leaves(MFPIAC60) Glass(MFPIAC61) Collections(MFPIAC62) Leisure Time(MFPIAC63)
Textures and Patterns(MFPIAC64) Communications(MFPIAC65) My Happy Place(MFPIAC66) Traditions(MFPIAC67) Sunrises & Sunsets(MFPIAC68) Blue(MFPIAC69) Body Parts (MFPIAC70) Childhood(MFPIAC71) Vacations(MFPIAC72) Yellow(MFPIAC73) T's(MFPIAC74) Cats(MFPIAC75) Bricks(MFPIAC76) Door Accoutrements(MFPIAC77) Wood (MFPIAC 78)

November 13th, 2018
Ooooh, thats a toughie!!! Good one
November 13th, 2018
@30pics4jackiesdiamond
I thought it would be easy - everyone has hair. Even pets have hair.
Don't forget there is beards and mustaches as well.
November 13th, 2018
Just checking, is this the challenge that allows us to use older photos? If so, it just got a bit easier for me ;)
November 13th, 2018
@spanishliz
You sure can! Looking forward to what you can get in.
November 13th, 2018
Oh, good one. I'm sure I have some hair photos somewhere!
November 14th, 2018
Just for fun and to help get the ball rolling....
November 14th, 2018
@casablanca
Oh, good one and thank you! This is indeed a fun one ... and just the type I was hoping for!
November 14th, 2018
November 14th, 2018
Here's one from me!
November 15th, 2018
@homeschoolmom
Thank you for adding your collage to this thread. It is so bright and bold, and fun!
Very much appreciated!
November 15th, 2018
@spanishliz
Thank you for adding your collage to this thread as well! Your collage has such a wide variety of colour, style, and texture. So neat!
Well done!
Write a Reply