EOTB starts NOW! Great for open-minded and 'good looking' 365'ers ;)

November 15th, 2018
Hi there, all of you open-minded and 'good looking' fellow 365'ers!

The Eye Of The Beholder Challenge (EOTB) is totally up and running smooth again. That gives you the opportunity to join in.

I feel very honored to have won the last, a jubilee edition, being the100th eotb challenge. Thank you all for voting and thank you Sarah @sarahlth for the revival and the hosting :)

The eotb challenge is all about looking, finding and capturing something most people would not consider to be beautiful, and photographing it in a way so that it comes across beautifully. You can achieve it any way you wish. The way you compose the shot or the way you use light will usually be the way you bring out the beauty. It will also help you look at your surroundings differently. Everything is potentially a beautiful pic. So, please, don’t edit too much. A bit is okay, but too much is for the etsooi challenge ;)

There is not a specific item or theme for this challenge. The only rule is that the subject you photograph has to be something that, if people were watching you photograph it, they would be wondering what on earth has possessed you to photograph something so common (and therefore often overlooked!), plain, bland, boring or even dirty. Doesn't this sounds like a great fun challenge to you?

Beauty is where you find it. It's in YOUR EYE! So it's all around you. It's just a matter of training yourself in looking open-minded and with open eyes ;) And of course taking a pic of it ;)

Let's start today, November 15th and let's finish on 24.00 hours onThursday 29th November. All your pics (please enter as many as you like) must be taken in this time frame and you can use your own time zone as a deadline. I will then select a few potential winners and set up a vote asap.

Please tag your image: eotb101.
Please, don’t be shy and post your pics also here! It will keep this thread alive and visible in the jungle of challenges ;)

Good luck to you all and have fun :)

November 16th, 2018
Here my kickoff for the challenge ;)

Where wall meets ceiling
November 19th, 2018
Fishing nets in Sorrento
November 28th, 2018
Write a Reply