Your Favourite From YOUR Album 10-16 Nov'18

November 16th, 2018
Where did that week go? We've had the 100th anniversary of the Armistice and poppies galore. US Thanksgiving is upcoming, season changes are happening accross our planet.

Whatever you put into your album this last week, do you have a favourite to share with the 365 community?

Click on the arrow beneath the photo, copy the data and paste it in this thread. Please add a couple of words to say why you like it.

After taking this shot my pho-jo disappeared for the rest of the week, so this is the best I have to offer. It's what I posted on Remembrance Sunday, a humble paper poppy with Rosemary which is also for remembrance (according to Shakespeare!)

November 16th, 2018
November 16th, 2018
Because this was just so much fun to take!!
November 16th, 2018
It was a cold, gray and miserable out week...but then I saw this!
November 17th, 2018
An over exposure that worked.
November 17th, 2018
every time I go to this river i find a new way to shoot it, the water was so clear this time
November 17th, 2018
Our Yorkdale Shopping Center in Toronto, Ontario held an exhibit of 50 stunning Brain s
Sculptures throughout the mall. the sculptures were all about the terrible illness of Alzheimer and Dementia. I posted five sculptures. this is one of them,
November 17th, 2018
Autumn light!

November 17th, 2018
November 17th, 2018

November 18th, 2018
Had to be this one. I was so sure we were going to lose her the day before, but touch wood she rallied, and seems to be well
November 18th, 2018
Hen Cloud looking lovely on a sunny morning

November 19th, 2018
A moment in time...
November 19th, 2018
November 19th, 2018
Write a Reply